Honey Bunches of Oats with Vanilla Bunches uploaded by Judith C.Honey Bunches of Oats with Vanilla Bunches uploaded by Olidia A.Honey Bunches of Oats with Vanilla Bunches uploaded by Ruth D.

BY POST

Honey Bunches of Oats with Vanilla Bunches combines toasty multi-grain flakes, crunchy oat clusters and the delicious taste of real vanilla.

• This is one I have been really wanting to try. Is it good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else's toddler like to snack on this cereal?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel O.
Warner Robins
I will always love this cereal. It tastes great and is good for you! I never would have tried this flavor if it was not for WIC and I am so glad I did. It’s not the original honey roasted but it’s still very good.
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I love cold, dry cereal as a meal or a snack and this version of Honey Bunches of Oats is tasty and satisfies hunger and a sweet tooth. It's not in my top 10 or 20 of cereals but it's good. It is messy to eat if your snacking on it so use a bowl and utensils ;)
Simran P.
Boston, MA
I eat this cereal every morning without skipping a beat. I think the vanilla bunches really adds a nice sweetness to the flavor. I usually can’t find them in stores sometimes, but I definitely buy them when I see them.
Hannah E.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this cereal! I often add it to granola bowls or even to smoothies for more texture. The vanilla flavoring tastes authentic and is just enough — not too sweet or over the top —
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I love honey bunches of oats but this one with vanilla bunches, I didn't care for. The flavor is weak and you don't really get any bunches. I got two boxes and both are the same nothing great, wasn't happy with it. I'll stick to the other ones.
Olidia A.
Georgia
*29th December B1G1F*
I am looking for a cereal that is sweet enough so that I do not have to add sugar but not to sweet and this has hit the spot. It's crunchy and filling. I love the fact that it has folic acid in it as well as a lot of other vitamins and minerals. As it was Buy one get one free I will get to try the Honey Bunches of oats with Almond to. Great deal. So I'm 80 percent sure I like this but will only know 100% once I have finished the box.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Love this cereal in the morning with cold milk, I also cut banana on mines so delicious, you really can tatse the vanilla on this cereal so delicious and the whole grain flakes ask for a complete start to your morning...
In In beginning when HBO Vanilla bunches came out I had found the best cereal I had ever eaten.   We were going through boxes each week. However!!! I just received a new box and Post has changed the granola bunches that I love to some HORRIBLE puffed rice looking clusters that become mushey and tasteless with milk  Not only that is they get demolished in transit to the stores and then to home and there is little vanilla flavor. I am simply NOT happy now and so will NOT buy any more.  The rating scale would not allow me to give a score of less than a three star.  Is this rigged?
Alicia R.
I love eating Honey bunches of Oats. I just wrote 2 other reviews but this one was my less favorite. The whole grain was good and i didn't mind eating it. It was the vanilla that was in there that threw me off. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who isn't a fan of course of vanilla or whole grain. It was good just no vanilla for me. That is why i get the pecan one.
Alexander H.
My number one favorite cereal right now. Very crunchy and sweet but the hint of vanilla in the bunches really sets it apart from other cereal. Very good in almond milk.
ALEXANDRA f.
Does anyone else's toddler like to snack on this cereal?
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
This is one I have been really wanting to try. Is it good?