BY POST

With slices of real tasty strawberries, crispy flakes and crunchy granola oat bunches, each bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Real Strawberries delights on more than one level. Con rodajas de fresas reales sabrosas, hojuelas crujientes y granola crocante, cada tazón de Honey Bunches of Oats con fresas reales deleita en más de un aspecto.

• What do you typically have in addition to this for breakfast? Is ...4 Answers
  • did you received the sample to try it?1 Answers
  • How do the straberries taste? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kat B.
Colorado Springs
I love this cereal!! The real strawberries make it really delicious. It is pretty sugary but good. I eat it probably once a month when I am craving cereal. I am a repeat customer. It is my favorite by far.
Neora I.
Kansas City, MO
Now this cereal is a game changer. My favorite cereal in the entire world I will literally eat this by itself. The dried strawberries with the nut clusters?!?!? Like thank you General Mill!
Tabitha G.
I love this cereal. The dried strawberries brings out a delicious taste in the milk. I sometimes have it with almond milk. The oats go well with the strawberries.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I remember trying this cereal years ago and i loved it. I recently picked it up and it tastes a lot different than i remember, it's harder to chew on and it bothers me a bit. I like the amount of strawberries and the sweetness of the honey is there and taste great. I feel like i need to chew on this more than regular cereals before i swallow it which makes it a little annoying.
Rocio R.
What I like and impress is the real strawberries, with that acid touch. Added to a few sweet flakes, but not too much, but the perfect dose. It is a cereal that you can eat at breakfast, at dinner or for a snack.
And its taste is enhanced when you eat it with milk.

And i received free from influenster!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
The cereal is one of my favorites I love all the different oats and crunchiness of the actual cereal and then I also love the dehydrated berries in the cereal as well. I usually put fruit on top of my cereal but if I don't have time it's nice to know that there is some in there anyway. Overall I have to cereals that I love the most in this is one of them.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Honey bunches have upgraded when it comes to eating this cereal with strawberry its so delicious and the dry strawberry give the cereal such a yummy tatste..my little ones also enjoy them alot...
Abigail G.
Honey bunches of oats with real strawberries is so delicious. I love to have it with milk and even without as a snack. I just finished mine after three days it's just so good.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
This is my daughter's favorite cereal now. She is 12 y/o and she used to like the kinds of cereals that are much more sugary and one day I bought her this to try and make her eat more healthier cereals and she loved it. It was also more affordable to me than the typical sugary cereals that I used to buy. The pieces of strawberry don't feel slimy they have a little bit of a tangy flavor with goes good with the crunch and ice cold milk. It's great and when I don't have Special K I take some of this one from my daughter lol.
Valeria S.
A delicious healthy cereal, the strawberries have a robust favlor. A tasty cereal to start off your morning with. I was really pleased with the taste of strawberries. The crunchy oat cluster have a delicious hint of honey to them, and the cereal doesn't get super soggy the second you put milk into it. I really in love with this cereal, go and buy it, it's the best 😍😍❤️🍯🍓
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
What do you typically have in addition to this for breakfast? Is it good with warm sides like eggs & hashbrowns? Or do you add other fruits like banana slices or blueberries?
Valerie C.
How do the straberries taste?
Katherine C.
Diying to try this so bad 😍✨💖🙌🏼
Angela M.
Sacramento, CA
Muy buen cereal de fresas crujiente suave y rico lo recomiendo muchísimo
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
did you received the sample to try it?