BY POST

With slices of real tasty strawberries, crispy flakes and crunchy granola oat bunches, each bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Real Strawberries delights on more than one level. Con rodajas de fresas reales sabrosas, hojuelas crujientes y granola crocante, cada tazón de Honey Bunches of Oats con fresas reales deleita en más de un aspecto.

• What do you typically have in addition to this for breakf...4 Answers
  • did you received the sample to try it?1 Answers
  • How do the straberries taste? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kat B.
Colorado Springs
I love this cereal!! The real strawberries make it really delicious. It is pretty sugary but good. I eat it probably once a month when I am craving cereal. I am a repeat customer. It is my favorite by far.
Bailee H.
Auburn
YUM! I love the freeze-dried strawberries in this cereal, it’s so good and gets soft in the milk, I also love the crunch of granola in the cereal, there’s so much goodness in every bowl. Fav cereal for sure!
Stacy S.
This is a Great-Power that I have loved the cereal for many many years. It is one of my favorite images so full of flavor and pretty good for you. I will continue to purchase this product is because I can find it in the stores
veronica w.
saltillo, MS
this is the best cereal. i love it so much and i eat it every morning!! i have been buying this cereal for years and will continue to buy it. it has amazing flavor and i love the real strawberries in it!!
Neora I.
Kansas City, MO
Now this cereal is a game changer. My favorite cereal in the entire world I will literally eat this by itself. The dried strawberries with the nut clusters?!?!? Like thank you General Mill!
Tabitha G.
I love this cereal. The dried strawberries brings out a delicious taste in the milk. I sometimes have it with almond milk. The oats go well with the strawberries.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I remember trying this cereal years ago and i loved it. I recently picked it up and it tastes a lot different than i remember, it's harder to chew on and it bothers me a bit. I like the amount of strawberries and the sweetness of the honey is there and taste great. I feel like i need to chew on this more than regular cereals before i swallow it which makes it a little annoying.
Rocio R.
What I like and impress is the real strawberries, with that acid touch. Added to a few sweet flakes, but not too much, but the perfect dose. It is a cereal that you can eat at breakfast, at dinner or for a snack.
And its taste is enhanced when you eat it with milk.

And i received free from influenster!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
The cereal is one of my favorites I love all the different oats and crunchiness of the actual cereal and then I also love the dehydrated berries in the cereal as well. I usually put fruit on top of my cereal but if I don't have time it's nice to know that there is some in there anyway. Overall I have to cereals that I love the most in this is one of them.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Honey bunches have upgraded when it comes to eating this cereal with strawberry its so delicious and the dry strawberry give the cereal such a yummy tatste..my little ones also enjoy them alot...
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
What do you typically have in addition to this for breakfast? Is it good with warm sides like eggs & hashbrowns? Or do you add other fruits like banana slices or blueberries?
Valerie C.
How do the straberries taste?
Katherine C.
Diying to try this so bad 😍✨💖🙌🏼
Angela M.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Muy buen cereal de fresas crujiente suave y rico lo recomiendo muchísimo
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
did you received the sample to try it?