BY POST

Toasty pecans are baked right into the crunchy oat clusters in Honey Bunches of Oats with Pecan Bunches.

• What is your favorite honey bunches of as flavor?9 Answers
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
Love every type of honey bunches of oats! I chose this type because I love pecans! Awesome flavor, healthier compared to other brands. We eat cereals every week. I use to have WIC which is for Woman Infant Children. Only cereals we were aloud to have were ones that weren’t full of sugar! One this wasHoney Bunches of Oats with Pecan Bunches some of them. Lots of folic acid, does have sugar but not as bad as coca puffs etc
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
I love love LOVE this cereal. I think it's the best one for me out there. I literally eat it everyday for breakfast and if I can't eat it, it ruins my day a bit. I really like the combination of all the ingredients and the almonds give it that special touch. I find that it's really healthy and , with milk and a glass of orange juice, you have all the necessary nutrients to start the day with the right foot. I think I'll be eating this cereal when I'm still gray and old...I wouldn't change it for the world!..
Alicia R.
This post cereal is the best out of all of them. Its my favorite one and if they don't have it, I'll buy the almonds one. I would usually eat this about every week and i will keep on buying it. I believe this box might have less sugar in it, which is of course what i look out for. It taste the best :)
Brittany C.
I can't decide between this one or the original one as my favorite because honey bunches can do no wrong. They taste amazing with milk no it's own. My father likes putting this I his yogurts and my brother usually has it as a snack before bed. I recommend to anyone. Although I wish it wasn't $5 a box.
Melissa D.
This cereal tastes great! I have been eating this brand for the longest, but this particular pecan one is awesome. I eat this cereal several times a week so I am constantly stocking up on boxes for the house. I will continue to buy this as long as the great taste never goes away! Try yours out today.
April H.
I'm in love with pecans. If they had feelings I would marry them. Just kidding but you get my drift. This is a great cereal and I don't think any cereal is actually healthy for you but if you want your fix for nuts in your cereal this is the one.
Kristie H.
When I'm looking for that perfect cereal that has the nutrients I need, this is my go to brand. It's easily found in Wal Mart or Target, the price is great as you only need one cup to help you start your day. The taste is so delicious and also gives you that sweet taste you may be craving.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love it love LOVE IT!! It is soooooooooo freaking good! Dry,with milk or with yogurt! I love the honey bunches with whole grains it taste exactly the same or even better!!! hard to find the whole grain kinds now for some reason but that's about it
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Love this cereal! Only problem I have with these is that I wish they would sell it in a bigger box. I usually have trouble finding this flavor at my local grocery store, HEB. But when I do I usually get 2 boxes. I would also like for them to add a little bit more pecans. The taste is great either with milk or just like that dry.
Kat D.
This is one of my all time favorite cereals! Great flavor and not super high in calories. I'm a big fan of cereal which isn't always the healthiest so to get something that taste great like this is a big win. Good for breakfast, dinner or a snack :)
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
What is your favorite honey bunches of as flavor?