Honey Bunches of Oats with Cinnamon Bunches uploaded by katy v.Honey Bunches of Oats with Cinnamon Bunches uploaded by Rachel M.

BY POST

If variety is the slice of life, cinnamon is the slice of breakfast. Honey Bunches of Oats with Cinnamon Bunches features crunchy oat clusters with real cinnamon baked right in.

• Can you taste a good amount of cinnamon? I love this cere...1 Answers
Emily J.
Review for: With Cinnamon 18 oz more...
This is one of my favorite cereals, it's sweet but also fairly healthy. It is not the best cereal for you to eat, but much better than lots of the other sugary cereals. I love eating a bowl of this cereal before bed as a late night snack. Honey Bunches of Oats with Cinnamon Bunches
Emily G.
RIPLEY, WV
Review for: Cereal With Cinnamon 14.5 oz more...
This is the only cereal I buy. I love the cinnamon clusters and how healthy the cereal makes me feel. It’s not super high in sugar or calories like many other brands of cereal, but it still has amazing flavors.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've been eating this cereal for years. It's the perfect amount of cinnamon that doesn't come off in your milk but stays on the crunchy flake. Of course your milk will taste delicious afterward. The only issue is that sometimes the chunks of cinnamon are either too large or not large enough.
Kalynn T.
Memphis
I love this cereal. I love the cinnamon flavor. I think it needs more protein. I love to eat this cereal everyday. Its my favorite cereal. I bought it from Kroger. I would buy this all the time. It's the best.
Brooke T.
Monroe, MI
Review for: With Cinnamon 18 oz more...
This is one of my favorite kinds of Honey Bunches of Oats. It has a really sweet flavor but isn't too sweet to make it less of a breakfast food. It's not too bad for you. I love the cinnamon bunches in it, they're my favorite! The cereal itself, unlike most other cereals like this, is also really good!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
The cinnamon bunches are the PERFECT addition to the regular honey bunches of oats. The cinnamon pairs perfectly with the honey. I love honey bunches of oats because they don't get mushy before you finish the bowl and they're better for you than the super sugary alternatives.
Destiny B.
This cereal is yummy and very crunchy. Its super delicious and the packaging is great! It is affordable and worth the price. I defiantly recommend this to all cereal lovers due to the unique flavor. I enjoy eating this cereal and so will you! will buy again.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
What cant I say? Honey bunches has always been a favorite with me, t's crunchy and flavorful and it's good for you! the cinnamon is delicious! It gives the cereal a good kick in the morning but it's not over powering it's and dusted just right :)
Jaclyn L.
Manchester, NH
Yum! I wish this cereal had more protein obviously but it is absolutely to die for! Lately I have been struggling to be hungry in the mornings so eating something simple yet delicious like this doesn't upset my stomach and allows me to get my metabolism going so I'm more hungry by lunch!
Hanna S.
Review for: With Cinnamon 18 oz more...
I was so excited when I saw this. I love quite a few of the other varieties of this cereal but this one sounded like a real treat. While it isn't one of the healthier options, if you're looking for an alternative to sweets in your house, this is a good one. I already loved the cinnamon flavors in the original, so this is that only intensified. The honey and cinnamon couldn't be a better combination.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Can you taste a good amount of cinnamon? I love this cereal haven't tried this tho!