Honey Bunches of Oats with Cinnamon Bunches uploaded by Rachel M.

BY POST

If variety is the slice of life, cinnamon is the slice of breakfast. Honey Bunches of Oats with Cinnamon Bunches features crunchy oat clusters with real cinnamon baked right in.

• Can you taste a good amount of cinnamon? I love this cereal haven...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've been eating this cereal for years. It's the perfect amount of cinnamon that doesn't come off in your milk but stays on the crunchy flake. Of course your milk will taste delicious afterward. The only issue is that sometimes the chunks of cinnamon are either too large or not large enough.
Kalynn T.
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal. I love the cinnamon flavor. I think it needs more protein. I love to eat this cereal everyday. Its my favorite cereal. I bought it from Kroger. I would buy this all the time. It's the best.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
Review for: With Cinnamon 18 oz
Delicious cereal. It tastes great and it's very filling! I like all of the flavors. Very fresh tasting.
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
We love this cereal! It is one of my daughter's favorites. I like cinnamon in a lot of my foods so this was a good choice for me.
Jenny  Z.
This is one of my FAVORITE cereals! I love this cereal in the morning whether I eat it with milk, yogurt, or by itself!
Laura B.
Yum is the first word that comes to mind! These have a little bit of everything! They are healthy but still taste great. My whole family loves these! Crunchy clusters, almonds and flakes make a great combination!
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
I enjoy the crunchiness of the oaks. It is a product I use to keep a healthy weight.
Cassie P.
Foodie Expert
Oh my soo good! We love cinnamon and we love this cereal brand as its healthy and filling and just so good tasting! Definitely recommend these!
Angela T.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: With Cinnamon 18 oz
I love cinnamon, so when I found this twist on the classic Honey Bunches of Oats cereal I had to buy it! It did not disappoint.
Wendy T.
Homer, MI
This is the only cereal all members of my family will eat from my husband to my young children. I love how it is affordable also!
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
Can you taste a good amount of cinnamon? I love this cereal haven't tried this tho!