BY POST

• Do they gaste good?!?7 Answers
  • I guess i missed this i love this brand of cereal but ne...1 Answers
Michelle M.
Florham Park, NJ
I love honey bunches! The banana one is delicious and its the same price as the others. Its limited edition so i got a few more boxes because i knew i would go through them very quickly.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It is one of the most complete cereals on the market , its savor is very delicious , has fiber , vitamin, its aroma is delicious honey , I like all kinds of milk or yogurt and knows always magnificent , I recommend to you eat every day !
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I'm not a huge health nut, so I never would have bough this cereal on my own, but this was one of my ex-husbands favorites so I inevitably tried it. It's one of those cereals I put in a baggie and snack on dry all day. Really tasty and pretty good for you , too.
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
I used to think the cereal was disgusting but then I grew on me the flavors are real you can actually taste the banana flavor in it now I eat it every morning and every night one of the best surrealists in my life right now
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
Best cereal ever! I have always loved Honey Bunches and I love bananas so this was right up my alley! It's great tasting and my whole family devours it!
Linda X.
Ham Lake, MN
I love honey bunches of oats in general . This limited edition is even better with the kick of those bananas . So much crunch and goodness .
Sarah G.
Love this cereal but it does leave a weird after taste in my mouth. I think it is a healthier option to most breakfasts though
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
Delicious!!!! It is not the healthiest of health cereals but it is one that I don't have to feel guilty about and is so good!!
angy m.
El cereal Honey bunches of oats con bananas bunches es perfecto para desayunar. Nos da mucha energia y ademas sabe bien Rico.
Stephanie R.
New Caney, TX
This is the only cereal i would actually eat at any time of the day. I just LOVE the taste of it plus it has nuts and banana.
Luz C.
Do they gaste good?!?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
I guess i missed this i love this brand of cereal but never saw the banana ones in store can i still get them now ?