BY POST

• Do they gaste good?!?7 Answers
  • I guess i missed this i love this brand of cereal but never saw th...1 Answers
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
West Babylon, NY
Foodie Expert
I love honey bunches! The banana one is delicious and its the same price as the others. Its limited edition so i got a few more boxes because i knew i would go through them very quickly.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal.i love the flavor it give to the milk and that it actually has a lot of oats.
krystal e.
krystal e.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite cereal in the whole wide world i have nothing else to say about it
Christy B.
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
Delicious!!!! It is not the healthiest of health cereals but it is one that I don't have to feel guilty about and is so good!!
angy m.
angy m.
El cereal Honey bunches of oats con bananas bunches es perfecto para desayunar. Nos da mucha energia y ademas sabe bien Rico.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I'm not a huge health nut, so I never would have bough this cereal on my own, but this was one of my ex-husbands favorites so I inevitably tried it. It's one of those cereals I put in a baggie and snack on dry all day. Really tasty and pretty good for you , too.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
New Caney, TX
This is the only cereal i would actually eat at any time of the day. I just LOVE the taste of it plus it has nuts and banana.
Saira V.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It is one of the most complete cereals on the market , its savor is very delicious , has fiber , vitamin, its aroma is delicious honey , I like all kinds of milk or yogurt and knows always magnificent , I recommend to you eat every day !
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
If you're a foodie or snack freak like me,this is the perfect snack to eat while watching your favorite show or movie.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
Foodie Expert
Best cereal ever! I have always loved Honey Bunches and I love bananas so this was right up my alley! It's great tasting and my whole family devours it!
Luz C.
Luz C.
Do they gaste good?!?
Liz L.
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
I guess i missed this i love this brand of cereal but never saw the banana ones in store can i still get them now ?