BY POST

Samantha H.
Samantha H.
One of my absolute favorite cereals! I always have to make sure I buy more than one box, or else I wouldn't get any. I love the apple flavor and the bunches are by fay the best part about them. They aren't too sweet, but just right. Honey Bunches of Oats is one of the only dry cereals I truly enjoy. Sometimes not even for breakfast :)
Connie N.
Connie N.
San Francisco, CA
I thought I would love this, but I have figured out that I very much do not enjoy dried fruit in my cereals. They are often times too tart and do not please my palate #lol - probably just a personal preference because I love Honey Bunches of Oats on it's own, but the tartness was lost on me.
Una M.
Una M.
Countryside, IL
There is no better way to start my morning than with a bowl of delicious honey bunches of oats! I love cinnamon so I always grab the one that has a touch of cinnamon in it! So delicious and filling and actually good for you! I would always recommend this brand to anyone I know!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Alexandria, VA
I got this on a whim and never looked back! I ate most of it standing up in front of ,y fridge, I couldn't even wait for milk and a bowl. It's that good, seriously... Pretty good value but whatever I really don't care because it tastes so good, I'd buy again.
Josseline V.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Amo la canela me encanta su sabor a manzana todo completo que podemos obtener en un cereal para desayunar me encanta
love love cinnamon apple flavor all complete we can get in a breakfast cereal I love
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Honey bunches of oats is my all time favorite cereal. The flavor combinations are great and this Apple one is no exception. The really fresh and delicious and fairly healthy as well.
Kathleen E.
Kathleen E.
Just tried this a few weeks ago. It was very good! Not as sweet as I was expecting though. I guess I was going more for a apple cinnamon Cheerios flavor though. Still very good.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Ephrata, PA
I have grown up on the classic honey bunches of oats and this flavor really hit the mark. The apple and cinnamon flavors really work together and neither overpowers the other.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham , MI
This is my favorite kind of Honey Bunches of Oats. I look forward to waking up and eating breakfast when it comes to this cereal.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Shreveport, La
These cereal are a grown up version of apple Jack I love them the only con was the broken up apple bunches at the end.