BY POST

Honey Bunches of Oats is as tasty as it sounds. We've taken crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat cluster from our original flavor and added slices of almonds.

• Does anyone else like this soft/soggy?3 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor of Honey Bunches of Oats? 3 Answers
  • Which is your favorite out of the Honey Bunches of Oats? 5 Answers
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds
  • "Honestly my favorite cereal since i was a kid and its still my favorite i like it because its not to sweet but its not plain either " in 15 reviews
  • "I always want to get the sugary cereals but I'm completely happy with the sweetness of this one and it's a healthier option." in 7 reviews
  • "They even have bits of granola for those lovely different textures of crunch!" in 5 reviews
  • "They would run out of cereal and then eat mine but now they ask for Honey Bunches over any other cereal :) Not too sweet, doesn't hurt your mouth like some other cereals, and doesn't get soggy. " in 5 reviews
Caitlin C.
St. George
definitely my all time favorite cereal. low in sugar compared to most cereals and it tastes so good with almond milk.
Brianna F.
Valley Stream, NY
Obsessedddd and I feel healthier eating this than captain crunch or any other “kid” cereal #AdultCereal
Angela M.
New York
This is my favorite cereal, so light and delicious. Not only do I have it for breakfast but sometimes as a snack after dinner! Good source of protein and ingredients. I’m a fan.
Genesis P.
Brooksville
Best cereal ever! Cannot get over the crunch of the almonds and the sweet honey taste!
Jasmin J.
Buffalo
Review for: Honey Bunches Of Oats Cereal With Almonds 18 oz more...
I love this cereal! Amazing taste, flavor, and crunch. It’s a little higher in calories and low in protein for my taste, but it’s a great treat every once in a while! Pair it with almond milk for a perfect breakfast.
Jessica R.
Winchester, CA
Review for: Honey Bunches Of Oats Cereal With Almonds 18 oz more...
MY FAVORITE CEREAL IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. no other cereal compares. And I think they’re healthy? I love the granola bunches. They are so crunchy and yummy. The perfect cereal!
Kristine L.
My favorite cereal😍😍 it even tastes better when I add blueberries or slice up some strawberries also! You should try it too if you want! Not only does it keep you fuller but its also really delicious 😍
Diana G.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Crispy Box more...
OMG!!! It’s crazy because before trying this cereal I never use to eat cereal at all. As soon as I served myself a plate of this I fell in love. No joke I can literally eat half the box in one day the almonds are just the perfect combination with their cereal. I’m telling you just it’s amazing YOU ALL MUST TRY THIS ❤️
Naomi H.
nevada
Review for: Honey Bunches Of Oats Cereal With Almonds 18 oz more...
One of my favorite cereals ever. Get that crunch with big granola chunks and almonds and fairly healthy. But also get the satisfying sweetness
This is a really good tasty and healthy cereal I loveee it I always switch between special k or honey bunches my top fav cereal brands
Ying Y.
Has anyone ever tried eating these with almond milk? Delicious!
lina m.
Livonia, MI
Where can we get coupons for honey bunches of oats
Carmela C.
Which is your favorite out of the Honey Bunches of Oats?
Kara J.
Hillsdale, MI
Does anyone else feel like it doesn't include a lot of almonds in it?!?!
lily g.
United States
Does anyone else like this soft/soggy?

Kohl's