Ying Y.

Has anyone ever tried eating these with almond milk? Delicious!

Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
1 year, 8 months ago
I have not, but what a great idea!!
shelley f.
shelley f.
1 year, 10 months ago
No I haven't, but what a great idea!
Delmarina L.
Delmarina L.
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes! Unsweetened vanilla almond milk is the best to pair with this yummy cereal!
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
2 years, 7 months ago
Nope.sounds good
S P.
S P.
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, we use Vanilla Almond milk in our Honey bunches of oats cereal and it gives it that much more flavor and deliciousness!!
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Flushing, NY
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes! try vanilla flavored almond milk with honey bunches of oats w/ almonds and its sooooo good. :)
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes! I only use almond milk with cereal/granola.
Alissa P.
Elisabeth H.
Elisabeth H.
Beach Park, IL
4 years, 8 months ago
I know! That's all my grandma buys because she's worried about calories and stuff like that and I thought it would be gross but you can't really tell the difference when you eat it with this cereal c: