10 colors available

BY POST #64 in Cereal

Honey Bunches of Oats is as tasty as it sounds. We've taken crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat cluster from our original flavor and added slices of almonds.

Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds
  • "Honestly my favorite cereal since i was a kid and its still my favorite i like it because its not to sweet but its not plain either " in 15 reviews
  • "I always want to get the sugary cereals but I'm completely happy with the sweetness of this one and it's a healthier option." in 7 reviews
  • "They would run out of cereal and then eat mine but now they ask for Honey Bunches over any other cereal :) Not too sweet, doesn't hurt your mouth like some other cereals, and doesn't get soggy. " in 5 reviews
  • "They even have bits of granola for those lovely different textures of crunch!" in 5 reviews
Megen M.
Megen M.
Rome, GA
This is definitely my favorite brand of cereal. There different textures and flavors are the best part. The bunches make the cereal really taste great. The almonds are also a great addition. I like the flakes and how each part does not overwhelm another part. The whole package is great. I also love to eat it in yogurt. I really helps me feel full in just a little snack.
Marie K.
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
One of the cereal staples we keep in the house. It's the one cereal everyone can agree on. I love it because of the almonds. And it's usually on sale or at least priced very reasonably. Very tasty. Never paid attention to the label though I'm sure the sugar is through the roof. But when you have to satisfy 5 people in a house you do what you got to do sometimes.
Ray K.
Ray K.
Sardinia, OH
I love the nutty and wholesome taste of Honey Bunches of Oats, The Almonds and and little clusters are my favorite part. They add so much good flavor. This cereal is still good for you too! It is made with real honey and oats. A serving is 3/4 of a cup and only 130 calories. Plus it also really fills you up. This is a great way to start the day!
April P.
April P.
Hutchinson, KS
This cereal is the only kind my husband will eat and we always have to get multiple boxes because the kids have discovered cereal can be delicious and healthy without being loaded with sugar. The value is amazing when you get the Family Size boxes and I plan on buying this until they don't make it anymore!! An absolute must-have in our house.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this cereal. I literally could eat it every day. I buy on sale as I think it's too expensive full price - but it does taste great! It's the right amount of sweet and crunchy. I have tried non name brand that just aren't as good. I wish they came out with a few more varieties but almond is my favorite as it adds protein and crunch.
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.
Foodie Expert
This is a perfect cereal for me. I don't like extra sweet cereals and this one definitely isn't. Cost wise it's great, it lasts quite a while and tastes great also! Love this. Have purchased many times and will continue to. This is like my staple cereal that I usually purchase rather than some others unless I'm looking to mix things up.
Pavithra S.
Pavithra S.
Foodie Expert
I love Honey Bunches of Oats. I was worried that ordering it through Amazon Pantry would result in my favorite cereal arriving in powdered form, but it's like I walked over to the grocery store and brought it back myself! This size is perfect for my household of two and a great little treat, even for a midnight snack.
Karolina M.
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite cereal on the planet! I never really liked cheerios, even as a kid. I thought I just didn't like cereal in general but when my mom brought home a box of honey bunches of oats I just loved the taste. Its a much healthier option than other brands with tons of sugar, and it tastes really good too.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Foodie Expert
I love eating Post cereal! I started looking for cereal that had less sugar, and found Honey Bunches of Oats. I saw that they had different varites so i tried some out. Its a good price for the box and some do have less sugar which i love. This one is pretty good and i love almonds so its must for me.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite cereal of all cereals!!!!! I especially like the crunchy almonds in the cereal and feel that it has the perfect amount of sweetness. It goes great with either milk or on its own. I also enjoy the hint of cinnamon that it has and would definitely recommend this cereal to all.
Yunying Y.
Yunying Y.
Has anyone ever tried eating these with almond milk? Delicious!
lina m.
lina m.
Livonia, MI
Where can we get coupons for honey bunches of oats
Kara J.
Kara J.
Does anyone else feel like it doesn't include a lot of almonds in it?!?!
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Foodie Expert
Which is your favorite out of the Honey Bunches of Oats?
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Mesquite, TX
Anyone else use these in a healthy version of a cookie? I make mine with whole wheat flour, skim milk, Egglands Best eggs. Mix ingredients and bake at 350 for 20 mins.