BY POST #33 in Cereal

Honey Bunches of Oats is as tasty as it sounds. We've taken crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat cluster from our original flavor and added slices of almonds.

Buy on Target
  • "Honestly my favorite cereal since i was a kid and its still my favorite i like it because its not to sweet but its not plain either " in 15 reviews
  • "I always want to get the sugary cereals but I'm completely happy with the sweetness of this one and it's a healthier option." in 7 reviews
  • "They even have bits of granola for those lovely different textures of crunch!" in 5 reviews
  • "They would run out of cereal and then eat mine but now they ask for Honey Bunches over any other cereal :) Not too sweet, doesn't hurt your mouth like some other cereals, and doesn't get soggy. " in 5 reviews
Ana Cristina W.
Constantine, MI
Review for: With Almonds 24.5 oz; 1 lb 8.5 oz; 694 g more...
This have been my favorite cereal since i can remember! Delicious flavor plus it contains all kinds of healthy ingredients, oatmeal, almonds, i love it and recommend it to everyone! will definitely buy again.
PS i bought the big box with 2 cereal bags for a great price at @Costco
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
I'm a bit of a cereal fanatic. I sometimes eat cereal after dinner as a dessert. This Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds is one of my favorite cereals lately. I love the variety it offers in each bite. Some parts crunchier than others, and many textures all at once. I love the addition of the almonds as well. I appreciate the calories being on the lower side and the additional nutrients. We ended up getting a big box of two at Costco for about $7 and it's well worth it! It has lasted a while now too which is nice with a family.
Olguiisz P.
Review for: Honey Bunches Of Oats Cereal With Almonds 18 oz more...
my favorite cereal at the moment, it is very good and excellent for the diet, it does not have much sugar and I love it, I eat almond milk and it is delicious or empty, I buy it in Bjs wholesale because they give me two large boxes per the price of one, excellent! I recommend them to everyone! It is very good and nutritious, it comes with almonds and granolas inside the cereal.
Yanibell P.
New York
Review for: Honey Bunches Of Oats Cereal With Almonds 18 oz more...
One of my favorites cereals as a child. I love this cereal because it’s simply delicious. It doesn’t have items in it that have different coloring and it tastes delicious. I love this so much that i can even eat it plain without any almond milk.
Madi C.
Wellsville, UT
My absolute favorite cereal. It gives you a hint of sweetness without being too sugary and the crunch from the clusters and cereal is so good. The almond is great, but you can’t go wrong with the other flavors either. My go to cereal every time!
🌜Rachael🌛 R.
Dix Hills, NY
Review for: Honey Bunches Of Oats Cereal With Almonds 18 oz more...
On the morning when I’m rushing and don’t have time to make breakfast I always go with this cereal. It’s not too sweet but definitely satisfies the craving. It keeps me full until lunch and it’s great if you’re trying to eat healthier
Jennifer Q.
Review for: Honey Bunches Of Oats Cereal With Almonds 18 oz more...
Great cereal. It is just the right amount of sweet and it comes with little bunches of vanilla and almonds in it. We constantly buy this cereal because it’s just so good and very inexpensive. You can buy this at any grocery store
Alexis K.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Honey Bunches Of Oats Cereal With Almonds 18 oz more...
This cereal is good. I like the regular Honey Bunches of Oats better than this one with almonds. I’m not a huge fan of almonds. I mean I don’t mind them and I’ll still eat this cereal because I love cereal. It’s still a really good cereal and I recommend it to others!
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
I love the taste of this product and the crunchy texture of the grain and almonds just leave a feel of happiness in your Tommy , join with milk or yogurt and you will love it . Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
Review for: With Almonds 24.5 oz; 1 lb 8.5 oz; 694 g more...
This is one of my favorite cereals. It taste so good and it’s healthy too. You don’t have to add sugar like a lot of other cereals and it is affordable. You can get it at any grocery store. This is definitely a cereal you need to try.
Yunying Y.
Has anyone ever tried eating these with almond milk? Delicious!
lina m.
Livonia, MI
Where can we get coupons for honey bunches of oats
Kara J.
Does anyone else feel like it doesn't include a lot of almonds in it?!?!
Carmela C.
Which is your favorite out of the Honey Bunches of Oats?
Melissa R.
MIRAMAR, FL
What's your favorite flavor of Honey Bunches of Oats?