Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds

Honey Bunches of Oats is as tasty as it sounds. We've taken crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat cluster from our original flavor and added slices of almonds.

Why does it have a vanilla flavor ?
How much sugar is in this cereal versus the granolas?
What’s the best honey bunches of oats flavor?
Start your review of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds!
Product Highlights
“Honestly my favorite cereal since i was a kid and its still my favorite i like it because its not to sweet but its not plain either ” in reviews
“I always want to get the sugary cereals but I'm completely happy with the sweetness of this one and it's a healthier option.” in reviews
“They even have bits of granola for those lovely different textures of crunch!” in reviews
“...too sweet, doesn't hurt your mouth like some other cereals, and doesn't get soggy. ” in reviews
Pico Rivera , CA
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds uploaded by Osiris M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This honey bunches of oats it’s really good with the almonds makes it even better tasting it’s not only good but it’s healthy for you I like that fact that I know my kids like this cereal but they are also getting there vitamins in. Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds uploaded by Kayla N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best cereal in my house... my kids wont eat it nor will the husband but makes it 100% worth having in my house. Since its my favorite. I like to eat it any time of the day! The crunch and the sweet... ugh soooo good! Definitely keep this stocked in my house.
Las Vegas , NV
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds uploaded by paul N.
Purchased at: Safeway
Honey Bunches of Oats crispy with almonds awesome product for wholesome grains by post there are many different flavors which is chocolate strawberry banana and honey these ones are the best everyone give him a try you cannot go wrong awesome
Fort Myers, FL
One of my favorite top 5 cereals! It has just enough sweetness to it that I don’t have to add sugar to it. I love the crunch, variety of textures, the oat bunches and slivered almonds. The last two give the cereal a great variety of texture and sweetness. I will continue to purchase and recommend.
fountain valley CA
Purchased at: Costco
This cereal is so yummy. It fills me up in the morning. And I don't feel guilty about eating two bowls. The almonds are so crunchy and delicious along with the granola it's the perfect combination and not too sweet. I recommend it to everybody. And it's pretty affordable for cereal.
Springfield , MA
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds uploaded by Colleen M.
It's new so I couldn't find the right description but I just saw,bought and tried FROSTED Honey Bunches of Oats. It's so good. Tastes like the tigers frosted flakes with delicious chunks of granola. Its definitely a new favorite for sure. I got it on sale for $2.99 at CVS today.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds! This is also one of my favorites. Being healthy cereal, this is a great choice for every day. The oats add the perfect sweetness and crunch, while the almonds throw in a nice nutty flavor. This cereal is done very well.
Topeka, KS
This is by far one of my favorite cereals. I love the flavor and texture that it has. You can mix it with milk, yogurt, or just by itself it tastes really good. It has a couple different cereals and it's not too sweet. I love this cereal and the price is very affordable.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love this cereal, For me is the best one!! so crunchy and crispy, the granola and almonds are a perfect combination and the sweet flavor of the honey is the best! this cereal does has a lot of carbs but is you control for portions is a healthy breakfast or snack!!
El Monte, CA
This tends to be one of the pricier cereals but it is worth every single penny. The taste is phenomenal and although I haven't attempted it yet I can probably eat thi every morning for the rest of my life. Its really good and my favorite cereal to have.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...