Honey Bunches Of Oats Whole Grain Honey Crunch

by Honey Bunches of Oats

Post® Honey Bunches of Oats® Cereal.

New!

Over 2/3 of your day's whole grain†.

Made with natural wildflower honey.

Whole grain.

Honey crunch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honey Bunches Of Oats Whole Grain Honey Crunch!
San Antonio, TX
This is my entire family's favorite cereal! Full of sweet crunchy oats and flakes! A crunch in every bite! Sooo yummy and healthy! and more yummy when the milk is ice cold!
Homestead, FL
Honey Bunches Of Oats Whole Grain Honey Crunch uploaded by Beli V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cereal tastes fantastic, it is the only cereal I eat. I espec ially love the little clusters of of honey cinnamon. I have found something that tastes great and it is good for me. Or blueberries or any other fruits
Seattle , WA
I use to eat this cereal all the time whe i was little even the ones with fruit and tha is rare for me. But bought some the other day and i fell in love all over again an d it brought me back to my childhood. I lov e everything the honey, the oats the flacor the texture. I can just eat this as a snack when I'm on my daily walks.
Lake Forest, CA
Yummy! This cereal taste really great! And it smells good to! I it has a really good crunch, and a nice sweetness from the honest in this cereal, I will be purchasing this cereal again. I like this one better than the other honey bunches of oats because to me this one just has the best taste of them all.
Commerce City, CO
Honey Bunches Of Oats Whole Grain Honey Crunch uploaded by Aujha A.
This is one of my favorite cereals because it is a little on the healthier side but it is also pretty tasty. I eat it with milk and I also put it in a little baggie to take with me in the morning if I don’t have time to sit down for breakfast. You can find this cereal at pretty much any grocery store for between $3 and $5.
What can I say? This cereal is classic. It tastes good and it's easy to mix in any fruit or things you want in it so breakfast isn't boring. There's a reason this cereal has been around so long and it's because it's just plain good. pretty healthy in comparison, and all ages usually enjoy it.
Honey bunches of oats with almonds is one of my favorite cereals. I wanted to try this to see if I'd like it, so I purchased this from Walmart. I find that it's a bit sweeter than the original, but it takes a minute longer before it gets soggy. I still prefer the original with almonds, but this is a nice change every once in a while.
Lawton, IA
Great cereal! my daughter insists I eat cereal with her every morning, and this cereal is a great choice and helps me stick to my diet. great taste, and so filling! inexpensive as well. I like to cut up bananas and put it right in there too!
Big fan of the Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal. I've been eating this brand for years. I alternate with Cheerios but definitely I always have a box of my Honey Bunches of Oats at home. Love the taste and very filling.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of the favorite cereals of my son. If this is one of the choices it only be this one. We get a couple of boxes when they are on sale. He has no complaints about the cereal!

Looking for your answer?