BY POST

Post® Honey Bunches of Oats® Cereal.

New!

Over 2/3 of your day's whole grain†.

Made with natural wildflower honey.

Whole grain.

Honey crunch.

Taegan S.
Taegan S.
Honey bunches of oats with almonds is one of my favorite cereals. I wanted to try this to see if I'd like it, so I purchased this from Walmart. I find that it's a bit sweeter than the original, but it takes a minute longer before it gets soggy. I still prefer the original with almonds, but this is a nice change every once in a while.
ebonée h.
ebonée h.
I use to eat this cereal all the time whe i was little even the ones with fruit and tha is rare for me. But bought some the other day and i fell in love all over again an d it brought me back to my childhood. I lov e everything the honey, the oats the flacor the texture. I can just eat this as a snack when I'm on my daily walks.
Randy P.
Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
Yummy! This cereal taste really great! And it smells good to! I it has a really good crunch, and a nice sweetness from the honest in this cereal, I will be purchasing this cereal again. I like this one better than the other honey bunches of oats because to me this one just has the best taste of them all.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
What can I say? This cereal is classic. It tastes good and it's easy to mix in any fruit or things you want in it so breakfast isn't boring. There's a reason this cereal has been around so long and it's because it's just plain good. pretty healthy in comparison, and all ages usually enjoy it.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
Great cereal! my daughter insists I eat cereal with her every morning, and this cereal is a great choice and helps me stick to my diet. great taste, and so filling! inexpensive as well. I like to cut up bananas and put it right in there too!
Barbara  P.
Barbara P.
Big fan of the Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal. I've been eating this brand for years. I alternate with Cheerios but definitely I always have a box of my Honey Bunches of Oats at home. Love the taste and very filling.
Shyla S.
Shyla S.
This is my go-to cereal not only is it good for you it tastes amazing! It's not too sweet and not bland tasting like similar cereals I would highly recommend this to others I buy mine at walmart or krogers
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I just love Honey Bunches of Oats and would like most flavors they have. It stays crunchy in milk too which is a huge plus for me! Also makes a good snack just out of the box with no milk.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of the favorite cereals of my son. If this is one of the choices it only be this one. We get a couple of boxes when they are on sale. He has no complaints about the cereal!
Maria P.
Maria P.
Gallup, NM
This cereal has always been my favorite! I love slicing some strawberries up and throwing them in there. Love the flavor and it's pretty healthy, not to mention cheap