Honey Bunches of Oats Whole Grain Almond Crunch Cereal uploaded by Peggie H.Honey Bunches of Oats Whole Grain Almond Crunch Cereal uploaded by Peggie H.

BY POST

Whole Grains—good for your family, good for your health, good for you. Honey Bunches of Oats Whole Grain Cereal has it all. Each serving contains: 5 grams of fiber: Fiber fills you up, helps keep you satisfied and is important to help maintain digestive health. see more...

Peggie H.
Port Deposit, MD
This is definitely at the top of my #BestOf2015 list. I have always been a fan of the #HoneyBunchesOfOats brand. This year they came out with Whole Grain Almond Crunch. This is my new favorite cereal. It has 2/3 of your days whole grain, 5 grams of fiber & it's rich in nutrients such as iron & folic acid, which is important for moms to be & growing children. Not only is it good for you but it tastes great too. It's so crunchy & good & never gets soggy in my milk!! If you haven't tried it, you should!! I'm sure you will love it!!
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I much prefer granola bars to most breakfast cereals, but Honey Bunches of Oats has such a great flavor, and doesn't get soggy, and I just love it. I ate it almost every day this past semester in the dining hall.
I recommend to anyone. It's sweet and crunchy, so delicious. Such a treat.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton , NY
Honey Bunches of Oats has so many great options but ones with Almonds are by far my favorite. They give me the sweetness I enjoy but don't have as much sugar as many cereals on the market. They also have many of the grains and oats that make for a healthy diet.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
This is honestly the only cereal I can really get my kids to eat. They are so picky when it comes to cereal but they LOVE this stuff. I am glad they like it because it's packed with vitamins and whole grain. Not only is it super yummy but it's also super healthy
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
I love the almond and together this cereal is Honey Bunches perfect the benefits of this nut kernel is one of the few sources of vegetable protein containing arginine, an amino acid essential for children.
Despite its dry and homogeneous appearance, the almond contains a significant amount of soluble fiber (10%). It is ideal for stimulating bowel movements and to give satiety. so I recommend
Julia J.
This cereal is the BEST I have ever had. I love the taste of almonds and the crunchiness. Also, the taste of the granola is amazing. I love that this cereal is both healthy and tasty. It keeps me satisfied throughout the day so I don't snack much. It is also affordable so.I love buying it.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this cereal! It is one of my favorite ways to start the day. It's super crunchy with just enough sweetness to feel like a guilty pleasure. The almonds add such a great texture and the whole grain helps me stay fuller throughout my busy morning college classes.
Risha S.
Omg! This cereal has become one of my top favorite! The flavor is so sweet with the nutty ness of almonds. I would definitely repurchase and suggest you buy this in your local grocer. It's in your budget too! There is such a huge selection! You will be pleased.
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Yum yum yum!! I love this cereal because it not only taste great, but healthier than a lot of what's out there. I normally get it from my local grocery store. They have so many flavors available that you can choose from. i recommend this product!
Allison D.
This cereal is sooo good! I enjoyed the flakes as well as the almond crunch in the cereal! The flakes were just the right amount of sweetness and crunch! This cereal is the right amount of sweetness without being overly sweet either!