Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends Mango Coconut Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crispy Mango: Flavored flakes with other natural flavor. Crunchy Coconut: Flavored granola clusters with other natural flavor.

Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
The tropical blend flavor is one of my favorite flavors for the cereal! When I got older I started eating knees and I absolutely love them because kids can enjoy them too because the flavors are really good! And also healthy better than kids cereal!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I like to try different things and taste of coconut and mango but I think I like this cereal is not going to take my five stars I do not like me very much the flavor is artificial
the price is good but the box is small I think it's not their best product so we do not recommend it
Rebecca G.
Provo, UT
What a unique cereal! Mango and coconut???? Wow! I wish store brand cereals had this one. It's so good. So different. I'm actually craving it right now and I don't have any right now. I think it would taste great as a cereal bar.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
My go to break fast when I'm on the run. It very delish. I've never been a cereal type of girl until now and because of these cereal. It's crunchy sweet and good. You can't go wrong with this one. It's a must have. One of my favs plus it has my favorite fruits.
Johnathan K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Absolutely delicious! Love that there are mangoes and coconut flakes in here, gives it a delicious sweet taste without being too sweet. Helps me wake up and have energy to go in the morning. I usually have it with unsweetened silk milk to keep my sugars low for the day. Tastes delicious!
Diana M.
This is pefect! Delicious and healthy ! My kids love it! And that's definitely a plus! Cause sometime is difficult to get the kids into a healthy diet! But this is perfect!
Alma O.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I don't normally like this cereal but this tropical blends mango coconut one is definitely tasty. Tried it once and I was hooked. Definitely tasty and healthy for you
Erica G.
I love mango and coconut but I was not a fan of this. while you can taste both flavores there's another taste that I can't pinpoint maybe kind of chemically tasting. I never finished the box (my husband wouldn't eat it either) I don't recommend this cereal
Amanda B.
Favorite cereal ever! The tropical flavors in this are much different than anything else you could get for a breakfast cereal and it's awesome! I buy this whenever I see it, stores don't carry my all the time, and I hate missing out on it!
Sarah C.
Peckville, PA
I really enjoyed the flavor of this cereal. I would have never thought to put mango and coconut together but they work very well. I would definitely purchase this again.