Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends Crispy Mango/Crunchy Coconut Cereal (Discontinued)

BY POST

Crispy Mango flavored flakes with other natural flavor. Crunchy Coconut flavored granola clusters with other natural flavor. Made with real coconut. Made with natural wildflower honey.

Laura F.
Marne, MI
I'm a fan of anything with coconut in it. This cereal is delicious. Great value if you're shopping some place like WalMart and the way the Mango and Coconut blend together make for a mouth watering flavor. I would definitely recommend this cereal to anyone who appreciates tropical dishes.
Crystalina C.
So yummy and I love the tropical taste. I buy it regularly so I can munch on them as a snack at work and sometimes for weekend breakfast. It's not as healthy as kashi but it's a better choice than fruity pebbles and other sugary cereals. I love how there's different flavors
Amy W.
Katy, TX
Not only do I love this cereal but it's one my kids will totally scarf down in the mornings too! This is our go to at least 3-4 times a week! The prices is great so I don't mind that we go thru multiple boxes because the kids love snacking on it!
Andrea P.
La más tropical es como estar saboreando el caribe. Me encanta siempre lo compro. El sabor es magnífico siempre desayuno con el. Lo encuentro en cualquier supermercados lo consumo desde niña y lo seguiré haciendo. Es de mis favoritos. No se arrepentirán de probar
Tony G.
Homestead, FL
Amazing!!!! extremely great taste. its the standard Bunches of oats with a strong mango flavor and light coconut. kinda wish they added a bit more coconut to it tho. at times you can barely taste it, but that mango flavor is what wins it all if you ask me.
Theresa R.
Grants Pass, OR
Aside from the regular Honey bunches of oats, this may be my favorite. Because I work at a grocery outlet store I always get cereal for a good deal. This flavor is a nice twist on the regular honey bunches of oats
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Such a yummy spin on breakfast. the clusters are the best and super interesting. Its not only tasty but super good for you. Breakfast is the most important part of the day. The price is not bad either. Especially if you buy more than one at a time.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
Love honey bunches of oats. So when I saw this new flavor at my supermarket I was so pumped. It was delicious. I'm such a fan. I eat it until I finish the box lol. And then I buy a new one!! And it's a pretty vicious cycle
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Love the Honey Bunches of Oats cereal line, but even better is the Tropical Blends Crispy Mango/Crunchy Coconut cereal flavor. This stuff is the crack of all cereals and best of all, it's good for you !
Tuskee B.
Not a mango fan, but these are so tasty. The coconut is so light and flavorful. I don't add any sugar and they are even better with non-sweetened coconut milk.