BY POST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Post Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medley - 17 oz, 2 pk. Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medley has three different kinds of raisins and multi-grain flakes. Enjoy the crunchy oat clusters, crispy flakes and delicious raisins for the perfect balance of taste, texture and nutrition.

neva h.
Mesa, AZ
For some reason I love this stuff! I don't care for raisins but have always loved raisin bran - there is something about the mix with flakes, milk and raisins that just meld well. I prefer this to the regular raisin bran any day. In fact, I don't think I have bought Raisin Bran since I discovered this! GREAT buy, and great product - now go out and get ya some! You won't be disappointed!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Honey Bunches of Oats raisin medley cereal is a good breakfast favorite of mine I recently switch cereals because I found that the other raisin medley cereals had too much sugar in them Honey Bunches of Oats does not which is what I like about them I definitely recommend this type of cereal
Chelsie C.
West Jordan, UT
I normally don't love raisin's in my cereal, but Honey Bunches of Oats does a great job of making sure that the raisins taste great with the rest of the flavors! I love to eat this dry as a snack when I'm on the go, or to mix it with other trail mix type snacks
Xiomara R.
Federal Way, WA
The love of honey bunches i have is for eternity. its my type of comfort food. especially when the milk is warm and the cereal gets soggy. if you loves raisins, its a bonus. this cereal has a nice texture, very crunchy and it also you can put anything else and it will still taste good.
Amanda M.
Mesa, AZ
YUMMMM! I ONLY GAVE 3 STARS BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IT IS VERY GOOD IT IS NOT GF/DF/SF SO I CANNOT INDULGE IN THIS NEARLY AS OFTEN AS I USED TO. ITS GREAT THAT IT HAS RAISINS IN IT BUT OVERALL, IT ISNT THAT HEALTHY. CEREAL ISNT TOO HEALTHY AT ALL.
Jessica C.
Knoxville, TN
Honey Bunches of Oats is my very favorite cereal. Shortly behind it is Reecee's Puffs and Special K. I can eat Honey Bunches of Oats all day and not get sick of it. I get it at Sams most of the time. It always comes in a large box of two packages of cereal. I love the crunch and the clusters in it! Sooo good!!
Stephanie F.
It's midnight and I just ate a bowl of this (oops) it's delicious and tastes great! The flavor is fantastic and simply explodes as a ray of sunshine in your mouth. I enjoy this product several times a week!
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I love all the types of honey bunches cereals! They have a lot of different nuts and raisins and stuff that you never get bored. And they are tasty but "adult cereals" anyway. I find that it takes me nicely to lunch without being hungry. I do usually eat a banana with it.
Felicia G.
Stockton, CA
This is my favorite type of honey bunches of oats! I am normally a Raisin Bran crunch girl. But when I saw these in the store, I had to give them a try, and well I am hooked! Absolutely delicious. Pair with some almond milk for added flavor
Breauna B.
I recently started a change of dietary lifestyle and began substituting my usual breakfast with these cereal. They fill be up, and have helped me to lose 20 pounds.