BY POST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Helps get you going & keeps you going. Don't skip breakfast! Your body needs Morning Energy! Fuel your body with a breakfast that provides whole grain, fiber & protein for energy that lasts. Start your day with the tasty crunch of Honey Bunches of Oats Morning Energy cereal. It's full of crispy flakes, crunchy oat clusters, and a touch of wildflower honey. The combination of energizing whole grains, satisfying fiber, and protein helps get you going and keeps you going.

Katie M.
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
If you love cinnamon you will love this cereal! Its delicious and healthy for you. My mom got me to try this and I wont get anything else. I usually buy this product at Target or Cub Foods. Very good, crunchy, filling cereal. I definitely recommend this product!
Haylea W.
Haylea W.
South Whitley, IN
Love all of the Honey bunches of oats cereals but this flavor in particular is my favorite. The taste is very flavorful, lots of cinnamon taste. I love the crunch this cereal provides. Milk doesn't make it mushy!!! Love that about this cereal.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Troy, NY
This is one of my favorite cereals and has been since I was a young kid. the low sugar and low calories make it a favorite in my household and it keeps you feeling full all morning and not at all hungry
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
I love that its a healthy cereal that still tastes very yummy and sweet just the way I like it but not too sweet! I buy this cereal all the time because its so good and I know its also good for me!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Mabank, TX
Did not really care for this flavor but that's just me I would say try it cuz they are really healthy and they smell really good and sometimes they taste really really really good
Maria V.
Maria V.
Fort Worth, TX
😭😭😭😭 this is my all time favorite cereal! ❤️❤️💕. I have it for breakfast almost all the time ! I love the one with almonds so much and they really do keep me full and energies!
Angely B.
Angely B.
Doral, FL
Yummiest cereal ever! I really enjoy my breakfast when i eat it! the taste of cinnnamon it's totally a pro! I'm a repat consumer! it's healthy and the cost it's good.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Fremont, CA
I love cinnamon and it was a great find for me! I mean, I only bought it once, but definitely would buy more! It tastes good and makes you feel satisfied.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
I normally love the honey bunches of oats and thought I would try this one.. It wasn't terrible but I didn't like it as much as I normally do.
Maren E.
Maren E.
Brighton , MA
YUM! Love this cinnamon flavor! My go-to is the normal honey bunches of oats but this box has more protein and flavor - its my new favorite!