BY POST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Helps get you going & keeps you going. Don't skip breakfast! Your body needs Morning Energy! Fuel your body with a breakfast that provides whole grain, fiber & protein for energy that lasts. Start your day with the tasty crunch of Honey Bunches of Oats Morning Energy cereal. It's full of crispy flakes, crunchy oat clusters, and a touch of wildflower honey. The combination of energizing whole grains, satisfying fiber, and protein helps get you going and keeps you going.

Marcy W.
Edwardsburg, MI
Can I just say yummy! The whole family likes this cereal. Great price and packaging.
Sarah T.
Review for: Whole Grain
I am a huge fan of Honey Bunches of Oats, and this cereal was no exception! I especially loved the bits of chocolate within the cereal.
Krystal W.
Austin , TX
Review for: Whole Grain
Honey Bunches of Oats Almond Crunch is one of my favorite cereals and I generally always have a box in my cabinet. I love the taste and the crunch. Although it does taste like just the right amount of sweet, there is a bit more added sugar than I generally like to see.
Leah K.
Commerce Twp, MI
Review for: Whole Grain
My all time favorite cereal! So yummy and flavorful nothing on the market beats it!
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Whole Grain
Yummy and filling at the same time - there is nothing about this cereal I don't like. Mixed with skim milk is awesome. Sometimes I eat this as a late night snack.
Omosewa A.
Review for: Whole Grain
Since to my hands on the Honey Bunches of Oats, I have never gone back, the sweetness is moderate, the almonds well sized and it's just so healthy and crunchy. I love it.
Cristina T.
Review for: Whole Grain
Soooo yummy!!!...THIS CEREAL IS SO GOOD. If you have an addiction to sweet cereal (hello, that's me), and you're trying to get better cereals, get this one. It tastes awesome, because who doesn't love Honey Bunches of Oats, AND chocolatey things.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Whole Grain
I usually eat this cereal with a hint of organic honey. Even without the honey the cereal tastes really good and it is affordable.
Review for: Whole Grain
I Love Honey bunches of oats i take It with My smoothie every other Morning , i haven't tried his new presentation though but i intended to For sure
Erica Q.
Love that this cereal has slices of almonds and small squares of chocolate. It contains protein, whole grain, and fiber all in one bowl. I enjoy this very much and taste really good.