BY POST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Helps get you going & keeps you going. Don't skip breakfast! Your body needs Morning Energy! Fuel your body with a breakfast that provides whole grain, fiber & protein for energy that lasts. Start your day with the tasty crunch of Honey Bunches of Oats Morning Energy cereal. It's full of crispy flakes, crunchy oat clusters, and a touch of wildflower honey. The combination of energizing whole grains, satisfying fiber, and protein helps get you going and keeps you going.

Michelle L.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Whole Grain
Our family loves this cereal. We love honey bunches of oats because it's healthy AND sweet. There's not a lot of cereals that have less bad ingredients and still taste good. We eat this almost every morning. My daughter and I are chocolate monsters so we love the chocolatey almond crunch the best. :)
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI
I wouldn't usually try this kind of cereal because I despise almonds, but this is actually really really good! You can't taste a single almond and it has the perfect amount of crunch. I don't know that it gave me any extra energy in the morning, but it was definitely delicious!
t.lashawn c.
Newark NJ
Im a breastfeeding mom and this cereal along with 1% fat milk is just what the doctor ordered. Slightly sweet yet filling. I continue to buy this brand over and over again. Its a good amount of fiber and the almonds give it a wonderful texture along with the flakes, Yum!
Krystal W.
Austin , TX
Review for: Whole Grain
Honey Bunches of Oats Almond Crunch is one of my favorite cereals and I generally always have a box in my cabinet. I love the taste and the crunch. Although it does taste like just the right amount of sweet, there is a bit more added sugar than I generally like to see.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
I like the Honey Bunches of Oats line of cereals!! They are quite tasty. They give you that crunch that sometimes you need along with the sweetness. Plus it's a healthier cereal than a Frosted Flakes type of cereal. I would definitely buy this cereal again.
Zulema S.
Review for: Whole Grain
Soooo yummy!!! I would use it instead of having dessert lol doesn't give me any energy tho but I think it's semi healthy. Would probably buy it again jus to keep me from grabbing ice cream or something. I use soy milk instead of regular milk. Haven't had it in a while tho (cut back on cereals)
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Review for: Whole Grain
I love this cereal. The chocolate bits are plentiful and easy to eat in this cereal. And being a fan of the original Honey Bunches of Oats, it didn't take much for me to love the clusters and the almonds, too. Highly recommend.
Katherine W.
Review for: Whole Grain
THIS CEREAL IS SO GOOD. If you have an addiction to sweet cereal (hello, that's me), and you're trying to get better cereals, get this one. It tastes awesome, because who doesn't love Honey Bunches of Oats, AND chocolatey things. But the almonds are also an added plus. The whole grain is keepin' you full all day, so there's no going wrong with this one.
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
Review for: Whole Grain
This cereal is the bomb.com! I am able to eat the serving size and stay full all through the morning. And the flavor is amazing so many tastes in one bite. This will always be my favorite!
Kelly N.
Harbor City, CA
Just when I thought the Almond flavor couldn't get any better, they add chocolate!! The cereal is sweet and crunchy and the flavors blend so well together. I would buy it again and again!