BY POST #35 in Cereal

Our original flavor, Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is the perfect combination of crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat clusters with just a touch of honey.

• "It is perfect amount of sweetness without being over sweet." in 1 review
Nancy D.
Jamaica, NY
My favorite cereal!!! I can eat this for every meal. It has a great taste. Although sometimes it doesn't bring many bunches of granola. I always purchase the box of two cereal bags at Bjs, I find it to be much better since it's more affordable.
Carmen R.
Newark
I'm trying to eat healthy and eat more grains than before, so I chose Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted, and I don't regret my choice.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette
Review for: Bunches Of Oats® Crunchy Honey Box more...
I find it difficult to walk down the cereal aisle without grabbing a box of Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted because it's so good! Not only is it yummy but it also has 4 wholesome grains and 9 essential vitamins and minerals! I could eat all of it straight out of the box as a snack or with milk for breakfast either way my taste buds love it and so do I!
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey more...
Me encanta este cereal! No es demasiado dulce ni demasiado simple! No aporta tanto contenido calórico y su nivel de azúcar es razonable tiene mejores que muchas granolas! Este sabor de miel es bien rico, se los recomiendo además de tener un excelente precio!
Shinelle F.
Review for: Bunches Of Oats® Crunchy Honey Box more...
Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted I Love This As A Snack, I Never Eat It With Milk Just My Preference. Awesome Little Snack.
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys , CA
Review for: Just more...
I like this cereal, it’s the one we mostly buy at my house, I do like to mix it with corn flakes because alone it’s a bit too much sugar for me.
Denisse G.
I got these as a gift and they were good, I just think they are too sweet and I am not used to that eating my cereal.
Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
This is my favorite cereal! I eat it almost everyday. The only con it has is that sometimes it's too sweet to me but then I just add some plain cereal other then that the flavor is pretty good. The price is pretty affordable, I purchase mine at Walmart. I would recommend this cereal to everyone.
mercedes m.
Glendale, Arizona
Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted
I love this cereal great honey flavored with oats amazing taste very satisfying has potassium and lots of vitamins and 6. Grams sugar i don't have complaints about this cereal
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't love this one much it's too sweet I'd rather have thier one with almond. It health aswell you can get this in any grocery market. Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Which honey bunches cereal is your favorite?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Is there a place that sells them cheaper???
anna a.
Thornton, CO
How many flavors are there? What are they?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?