BY POST #45 in Cereal

Our original flavor, Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is the perfect combination of crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat clusters with just a touch of honey.

• "It is perfect amount of sweetness without being over sweet." in 1 review
Stephanie T.
By far my favorite cereal ever. It is nutty and crunch and sweet at the same time. Usually I grab a bunch of boxes when they go on sale, because they can be a little more expensive than other cereals, Definitely my favorite and feels like you are eating something healthy!
diana a.
Long Beach , CA
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey more...
These are bomb I tryed this like a lot why cus its always around me n my family always finds it anywhere
Rachel O.
Warner Robins
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey more...
I will always love this cereal. It tastes great and is good for you which is hard to find sometimes.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Bunches Of Oats® Crunchy Box more...
I grew up eating this cereal. This is one of my favorites. I think that when compared to the other sugary, processed cereals, this is one of the healthiest and one of the best choices. I love the corn flakes but the texture of the honey oats in each bite. I would definitely recommend!
Eboni R.
MN
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey more...
I LOVE IT!!!!!! JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I am obsessed with this cereal and that’s not good, lol! I don’t know but it draws me in! But I would really recommend this for people who long sugar and flavor like I do!
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Just more...
I like this cereal, it’s the one we mostly buy at my house, I do like to mix it with corn flakes because alone it’s a bit too much sugar for me.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
So yummy. It has the perfect amount of sweetness not too bland and not to sweet. It has a great texture to it and it's not friendly. My son enjoys it.
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
First time trying this cereal and I loved it. The honey clusters are the best part. It's really healthy and no excessive sugar just sweet honey from clusters. Will buy again in the near future. Recommend this cereal.
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
My favorite cereal ever!!! It's very good and healthy and I go thru 2-3 boxes a week! I love when Albertsons or Walmart has a sale in it because I can have my backups! I love this cereal because you get the sweet Thoth craving out the way but it's good as well! I love it!!! ❤
Marie G.
Perfect combination of flavors!!!

This is my favorite cereal love the crunchinest and have enough sweet... THE BEST FOR SURE!!
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Which honey bunches cereal is your favorite?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Is there a place that sells them cheaper???
anna a.
Thornton, CO
How many flavors are there? What are they?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?