BY POST #34 in Cereal

Our original flavor, Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is the perfect combination of crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat clusters with just a touch of honey.

• "It is perfect amount of sweetness without being over sweet." in 1 review
Mary K.
New Brighton, MN
I rarely eat cereal but this is always the top choice in our house. It’s healthier than a lot of other options but still tastes amazing!
Angelea C.
Maricopa, AZ
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey more...
I love this cereal. This is my go to cereal. It’s healthy & I love the crunch from the honey clusters which are my fave from the cereal! It’s also quite healthy for you & tasty.
aimee p.
Brookville, OH
Super delicious this cereal is super crunchy which I love and it has the perfect amount of sweetness it also smells good
Nesa W.
Hoquiam
I love all the honey bunches of oats cereal line, but out of all of them this is my favorite! I love to granola clusters in it 😍😍👌👌
Maria M.
DORAL
Review for: Bunches Of Oats® Crunchy Honey Box more...
This has been my favorite cereal for yeaaaarss, so crunchy, you can taste the honey, the oats and the cereal. I love it with almond milk. I don’t buy any other cereal besides this one. And it’s been like 8 years continuously buying it. Cause every time I try to taste one new, I go back to my favorite one.
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
Our family’s favorite cereal for as long as I can remember. I love the clusters and the corn chips the most. It always has a crunch and touch of sweetness. Always a classic and favorite!
Katie G.
Iowa City
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey, Bunches Of Oats® Crunchy Honey Box more...
YALL. Run don't walk to get this cereal. The flavor is wonderful: lots of different textures plus the honey makes it so tasty. It also keeps me for hours! Most cereals leave me hungry after an hour but this keeps me full till lunch. I live this
Alexis R.
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey more...
I love this cereal. The granola clusters add the perfect flavor. My kids love it too and the cereal isn’t too bad for you. I will continue to purchase this cereal.
Jasmine M.
Joliet
Healthy version of frosted flakes. If you feel like tour getting to much sugar this is perfect for you and you stay healthy at the same time.
Monica C.
Fresno
I really like this cereal. I thought it was going to be nasty by the look of the box but when I tried it, it was just so good. Has sweetness to it but its healthy for you
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Which honey bunches cereal is your favorite?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Is there a place that sells them cheaper???
anna a.
Thornton, CO
How many flavors are there? What are they?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?