BY POST #46 in Cereal

Our original flavor, Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is the perfect combination of crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat clusters with just a touch of honey.

• "It is perfect amount of sweetness without being over sweet." in 1 review
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
I love this cereal, I love the flavor and the crispiness. This is one of my go to cereal brands, I've had this products over 20 times. I haven't purchased this cereal in a while but I still love it a lot. I would buy this again and again without a doubt. Come to think of it I would buy it right now if I could.
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
My favorite cereal ever!!! It's very good and healthy and I go thru 2-3 boxes a week! I love when Albertsons or Walmart has a sale in it because I can have my backups! I love this cereal because you get the sweet Thoth craving out the way but it's good as well! I love it!!! ❤
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Honestly I'm disappointed. I always purchase the store brand of these because these seem to be super expensive. While yes they taste good...the quality of the store brand is much better. The cereal flakes are smaller and thinner, and the clusters that are in the cereal seem to be none existent. I feel as though I'm always eating the crumbs left in the bag, I'll be sticking with the store brand.
Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
This is my favorite cereal! I eat it almost everyday. The only con it has is that sometimes it's too sweet to me but then I just add some plain cereal other then that the flavor is pretty good. The price is pretty affordable, I purchase mine at Walmart. I would recommend this cereal to everyone.
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey more...
Me encanta este cereal! No es demasiado dulce ni demasiado simple! No aporta tanto contenido calórico y su nivel de azúcar es razonable tiene mejores que muchas granolas! Este sabor de miel es bien rico, se los recomiendo además de tener un excelente precio!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Bunches Of Oats® Crunchy Box more...
I grew up eating this cereal. This is one of my favorites. I think that when compared to the other sugary, processed cereals, this is one of the healthiest and one of the best choices. I love the corn flakes but the texture of the honey oats in each bite. I would definitely recommend!
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
First time trying this cereal and I loved it. The honey clusters are the best part. It's really healthy and no excessive sugar just sweet honey from clusters. Will buy again in the near future. Recommend this cereal.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted
I love this cereal great honey flavored with oats amazing taste very satisfying has potassium and lots of vitamins and 6. Grams sugar i don't have complaints about this cereal
Paige G.
Gibson
I have never been much for sweet cereal but this cereal has just the right amount of sweetness without making your feel like you have eaten a bowl of sugar for breakfast! It's also healthy. By far my favorite.
Eboni R.
MN
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey more...
I LOVE IT!!!!!! JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I am obsessed with this cereal and that’s not good, lol! I don’t know but it draws me in! But I would really recommend this for people who long sugar and flavor like I do!
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Which honey bunches cereal is your favorite?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Is there a place that sells them cheaper???
anna a.
Thornton, CO
How many flavors are there? What are they?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?

back