BY POST #35 in Cereal

Our original flavor, Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is the perfect combination of crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat clusters with just a touch of honey.

• "It is perfect amount of sweetness without being over sweet." in 1 review
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey more...
This is my new favorite cereal . I've known about it for years but it's now my favorite as I am older. It is soooo good! And it's a healer choice too! It's the perfect breakfast option. And it's even better with cut up banana in it! :)
Jena K.
Review for: Bunches Of Oats With Almonds more...
This is by far my favorite cereal. I usually purchase mine at Kroger and they have different sizes so you can get a better value. I prefer this cereal because it has a sweet taste due to the granola but you feel like you're eating healthier but still getting that great taste
Victoria R.
Kent, WA
I love this! i remember back in florida we had a cereal something like this, except it didn't have any oat bunches in them. anyways, when i moved to washington i was bummed that they didn't have the cereal! when i cam across this, it tasted almost the same! I'm not used to the bunches but other than that i like it very much
Pookie D.
My favorite cereal would have to be the Honey Bunches of Oats with vanilla. The flavor is balanced very well. You can buy it at any of the grocery stores. I can't say that there are any cons of buying this cereal. It is kind of pricey, but that isn't just this cereal.
Megan M.
Oceanside, NY
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey more...
My absolute favorite cereal of all time ! LOVE LOVE LOVE honey bunches of oats. It always fills that emptiness I feel in my stomach sometimes & it is so fun to eat it because of its crunchiness and it's sweet taste with doesn't cross the line :) recommend it a lot !!
Yanneisha F.
Riverdale, GA
Review for: Box Two Bags more...
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Honey Bunches of Oats! It's just about the only cold cereal I eat. It's good until the last drop. I usually don't like my cereal mushy, but when you get to the last few bites and it is a little mushy, you don't mind because the taste is the same. I really love it. I buy mine from Costco.
Chantelle B.
Review for: Double more...
This cereal is one of my favorites. I think this is probably my most frequently bought cereal. I love it both as a breakfast and as a snack! It's crispy and I love the honey clusters. It's available in pretty much any grocery store in the cereal aisle
Jennifer B.
Troutman , NC
This is one of my favorite flavors of the honey bunches line. I honestly like all of the flavors though. My absolute favorites are the honey roasted, vanilla bunches and cinnamon bunches. They are very yummy and healthy. I highly suggest you try them.
Alicia R.
Fremont, CA
This cereal is the perfect combination of sweet, crunchy, & granola clusters. I love how the cereal had a touch of honey for just the right amount of sweetness, but not too sweet. Definitely a must have for your pantry or to try out for breakfast.
Marie B.
Worcester, MA
This is my favorite cereal. It's crunchy and sweet. It's probably not the most nutritious but it's really delicious. Try any of the honey bunches of oats variety, they don't disappoint! This single serve, on-the-go packaging is really convenient too!
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Which honey bunches cereal is your favorite?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Is there a place that sells them cheaper???
anna a.
Thornton, CO
How many flavors are there? What are they?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?