BY POST #72 in Cereal

Our original flavor, Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is the perfect combination of crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat clusters with just a touch of honey.

• "It is perfect amount of sweetness without being over sweet." in 1 review
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
Review for: Bunches Of Oats® Crunchy Honey Box
I could eat the cereal any time of the day every day. There is so much flavor in every spoonful, and I love the crunchy texture! It’s delicious and it’s almost made with great ingredients so it’s better than a sugary cereal like lucky charms.
Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite cereal! I eat it almost everyday. The only con it has is that sometimes it's too sweet to me but then I just add some plain cereal other then that the flavor is pretty good. The price is pretty affordable, I purchase mine at Walmart. I would recommend this cereal to everyone.
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
First time trying this cereal and I loved it. The honey clusters are the best part. It's really healthy and no excessive sugar just sweet honey from clusters. Will buy again in the near future. Recommend this cereal.
Anabel G.
fresno,ca
This has got to be my favorite cereal. At first when I pour it into my bowl I didn’t think it looked appetizing but one I tried it it was amazing. I am highly satisfied by the taste of this product that I will continue to buy it.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite cereal. We always have this at home. The kids love to eat it also. Its great with milk or even to top yogurt in a parfait. Its also great on its own. Its sweet and crunchy and the perfect amount of sweet.
Stephanie T.
By far my favorite cereal ever. It is nutty and crunch and sweet at the same time. Usually I grab a bunch of boxes when they go on sale, because they can be a little more expensive than other cereals, Definitely my favorite and feels like you are eating something healthy!
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
My favorite cereal ever!!! It's very good and healthy and I go thru 2-3 boxes a week! I love when Albertsons or Walmart has a sale in it because I can have my backups! I love this cereal because you get the sweet Thoth craving out the way but it's good as well! I love it!!! ❤
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
Honestly I'm disappointed. I always purchase the store brand of these because these seem to be super expensive. While yes they taste good...the quality of the store brand is much better. The cereal flakes are smaller and thinner, and the clusters that are in the cereal seem to be none existent. I feel as though I'm always eating the crumbs left in the bag, I'll be sticking with the store brand.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Foodie Expert
Super delicious cereal that I've eaten for years it's super tasty and semi-healthy. I like all the flavors but this flavor in particular is my favorite. I don't eat this all the time as I have a hard time with diary here and there but when I can handle dairy this is my good to cereal.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted
I love this cereal great honey flavored with oats amazing taste very satisfying has potassium and lots of vitamins and 6. Grams sugar i don't have complaints about this cereal
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Foodie Expert
Which honey bunches cereal is your favorite?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Is there a place that sells them cheaper???
anna a.
Thornton, CO
How many flavors are there? What are they?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?