BY POST #35 in Cereal

Our original flavor, Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is the perfect combination of crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat clusters with just a touch of honey.

• "It is perfect amount of sweetness without being over sweet." in 1 review
Rebecca S.
Lafayette
Review for: Bunches Of Oats® Crunchy Honey Box more...
I find it difficult to walk down the cereal aisle without grabbing a box of Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted because it's so good! Not only is it yummy but it also has 4 wholesome grains and 9 essential vitamins and minerals! I could eat all of it straight out of the box as a snack or with milk for breakfast either way my taste buds love it and so do I!
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey more...
Me encanta este cereal! No es demasiado dulce ni demasiado simple! No aporta tanto contenido calórico y su nivel de azúcar es razonable tiene mejores que muchas granolas! Este sabor de miel es bien rico, se los recomiendo además de tener un excelente precio!
Juliana I.
I LOVE this cereal. It’s just the right amount of sweet and crunchy. It’s the only cereal I buy on a regular basis. I eat it for dinner sometimes! It’s perfect for a quick breakfast as well. It is very filling. It isn’t all sugar like other brands, so you don’t have to feel guilty!
Duyen T.
Plant City, FL
I LOVE THIS CEREAL! I need a lifetime supply. It’s perfectly balanced and I feel like eating it wouldn’t kill my diet (but who knows?). It’s not too sweet and not too bland. I eat it super fast so that it doesn’t get soggy but that’s fine because I’d eat it fast regardless.
Hannah M.
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey more...
This is my number 1 cereal. I love the honey and oats. I bought it at Kroger. It is a little pricey depending when you go to buy it, sometimes you can find it on sale and that’s when you want to stock up. It’s a wonderful cereal and it is healthy for you.
Amanda J.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Bunches Of Oats Honey more...
Honey bunches of oats is my favorite cereal. I don’t like anything too sweet when I eat breakfast (definitely not a French toast kinda gal), but I love the sweet clusters of granola. I eat it with almond milk and it’s my absolute favorite!
Jennifer Q.
Review for: Bunches Of Oats® Crunchy Honey Box, Bunches Of Oats With Almonds more...
These are One of my favorite cereals at the moment. We buy them every time we run out of cereal. They have a hint of sweetness in the corn flake and then bunches of little almonds or other stuff depending on the flavor.
Heather S.
Amissville
This is my favorite cereal! I’ve loved it since I was a child and it’s still just as good. The granola bunches are absolutely delicious and crunchy. I recommend this cereal to anyone, no matter their age. A classic.
Shivana🙈 C.
Kealakekua, HI
On of my favorite cerealsss! It’s sooooo good. It has granola pieces and corn flakes and it just takes so good together! It’s good with milk and with out milk and I just love it! I eat it pretty much every day
Stephanie Z.
Miami
Literally my all time favorite cereal. I’ve been eating this one since I was so little. I prefer this to other sugary cereals. I love it and for added flavor, I sometimes add slices of bananas to it!
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Which honey bunches cereal is your favorite?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Is there a place that sells them cheaper???
anna a.
Thornton, CO
How many flavors are there? What are they?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?
Patricia G.
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?