Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted

by Honey Bunches of Oats

Our original flavor, Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is the perfect combination of crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat clusters with just a touch of honey.

Is this tasty? Can we eat them directly?
¿Qué cantidad de cereales es la cantidad media recommendada para un adulto?
Start your review of Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted!
Product Highlights
“It is perfect amount of sweetness without being over sweet.” in 1 review
West Columbia, SC
This past week, I finally was able to try Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted and my Boyfriend and I both loved it and will continue to purchase it for our household! Unlike other popular cereals which we have always purchased and loved, such as Lucky Charms and Fruit Loops, which we will always love, Honey Bunches was definitely more Healthy and hearty for a breakfast meal. It was flavorful and yummy but gave us that full feeling for hours which normally, I'm sure most would agree, more child friendly popular cereals are delicious but don't give you that full feeling in the morning like Honey Bunches did!
Hagerstown, MD
Great cereal very flavorful and it’s good for you so good and they’re affordable and there’s a variety of flavors so there’s definitely something for everyone I have a few different ones in my kitchen now my kids love them I love them they’re so good and they keep you full for a long time
Carrollton, GA
Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted uploaded by Josalyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is probably my all time favorite cereal. It has an amazing taste to it. The corn flakes and the oats go so perfect together. The thing I dont like is that the oats will float to the bottom and those don't taste all that well without any of the corn flakes with them.
Clifton, NJ
Such a great tasting cereal! I love whipping this up for a nice morning breakfast or a late night cereal snack. It has such a great flavor that is addictive. I pair this up with some vanilla almond milk. Highly recommend!
Norwalk, CA
Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted uploaded by Andy G.
Purchased at: Kroger
Great product! Was always used to the sugar kinds of cereals and I honestly needed to transfer over to an adult cereal and this was great! I love granola and this tasted amazing, I highly recommend this one to others
Moore, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE this cereal!!! At only 160 calories per serving, it’s a great way to start off my morning! The honey roasted flakes give off just the right amount of sweetness so that the kiddos will love it too!
Orange, CA
In my opinion, truly one of the best cereals on the market. The bunches are the perfect amount of sweet and the flakes are light and crunchy. There’s so much texture in each bite that makes for a great snack
Florida
So nice to eat in the morning, but frankly I eat it all the time. I repeatedly buy this cereal because of how good it is. I would lile all the oats to be the same size though because mama likes her oats.
Cheyenne
Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted uploaded by Maria L.
Riquisimo sabor a miel. Un dulzor muy agradable. Puede ser un buen alimento en los dias de prisa acompañado de un par de frutas. Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted
Albuquerque
This cereal is delicious, my whole family enjoys eating this cereal for breakfast or as a snack. It has great honey flavor. I purchase this cereal frequently for my family.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...