Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Mixed Berry Cereal

by Honey Bunches of Oats

2 unique granolas made with real Greek yogurt, crispy whole grain flakes and a touch of wildflower honey.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Mixed Berry Cereal!
Deptford, NJ
This cereal is delicious and has a perfect sweet blend in it which makes it more enjoyable!
I'm not a big cereal eater, but I did like this, with the little nuggets of yogurt.
Campbell, CA
This is a yummy and healthy breakfast item that I reach for when I am in a hurry!
Mabank, TX
They really did sound good at the time and they weren't not as good as I thought
This cereal is really good! its my go to cereal every morning and I never get tired of it. It has so much flavor and doesn't get soggy fast. I love the crunch and the burst of berry flavors. Its super affordable and a great healthy cereal that I recommend for everyone.
Cambridge, ON
2,030 reviews
Honey Bunches Of Oats Greek Mixed Berry tastes great my whole family likes this cereal it contains all healthy products oats and real berries we eat this cereal in the morning at breakfast time and also in the evening while watching our shows or movies on t.v.
A scrumptious variation to the original Honey Bunches of Oats! It makes this cereal a hit in our house!
Salmon arm , BC
This cereal is great for eating with almond milk or yogurt, love the little yogurt chunks

Looking for your answer?