Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Mixed Berry Cereal

by Honey Bunches of Oats

2 unique granolas made with real Greek yogurt, crispy whole grain flakes and a touch of wildflower honey.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Mixed Berry Cereal!
DEATSVILLE, AL
I had these before they were discontinued and i know why. They had very little berry or yogurt. It was basically a bunch of honey bunches of Oates with nothing special.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This cereal has a great flavor and is healthy too. I like it because it makes breakfast quick and easy. I also like the Greek Yogurt bits They add flavor.
Oh my god I love this cereal. do you ever have those late night cravings for a nice bowl of cereal? well this hits the spot for me. go buy some lol.
Powder Spgs, GA
This does not last in my house. It has come to the point where I have to get 2 boxes every time I go shopping. The price won't break the bank either.
Very yummy! Never would have thought of dried yogurt in breakfast cereal. The wildflower honey is nice sweet touch. Worth buying again.
Anacoco, LA
Great cereal with just the right amount of sweetness to it. Great price and it's great for you. My 3 year old son even loves it
Hurt, VA
Love this cereal and I love the fact its made with Greek Yogurt. The flavor is amazing and the whole family will love it.
Plantation, FL
I'm obsessed with this cereal I eat it almost every day for breakfast. It really keeps me full and tastes great.
fallbrook, CA
Everyone in the house is a Fan of this one. Has all the fun stuff that we want: flavor and crunch.
Kelso, Wa
This cereal is so yummy! I love honey bunches of oats! I would recommend to friends and family!

Looking for your answer?