BY POST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

2 unique granolas made with real Greek yogurt, crispy whole grain flakes and a touch of wildflower honey.

Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
I had these before they were discontinued and i know why. They had very little berry or yogurt. It was basically a bunch of honey bunches of Oates with nothing special.
Deana S.
Minong, WI
Yum yum yum!!
I am a cereal junkie, and this one was so so good, honey bunches of oats has always been one of my favorites and this one is no different the Greek yogurt berry pieces are an added sour element that is so unique!! it's funny because I used to add honey bunches of oats on top of my yogurt, and then they came out with this!! it is super affordable highly recommend
Jasmine M.
I love, I repeat love this cereal mixture. the Honey Bunches of Oats is a perfect creation of real on its own but then you throw in mixed fruits and clusters of greek yougart is awesome and like a flavor party in your mouth with every spoonful. It is a perfect blend and has so many different textures. The perfect blend of textures are what really set this cereal apart from the others.
Emily R.
brooklyn, NY
I am a long time fan of the Honey Bunches of Oats with the almonds in it and usually eat that for breakfast daily. Lately I've been trying to mix it up with flavors and found a love for this one! Perfect for breakfast, throwing it in a bag for a snack, or even having a bowl for dessert.
Lindsey N.
Great price point and found this at my local Marianos. It was my first time trying it but I love all the HB of Oats flavors so I figured I would give this one a shot. I was pleasantly surprised with how much flavor it had for the little amount of sugar that is in it
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
I love eating this in the morning when I have time to sit down for a bowl of cereal. I love the mix the crunchy cereal and the smooth Greek yogurt. I love berries and sweetness of the cereal and the tart Ness the yogurt
Jade K.
First of all, I take issue with the concept of this cereal. They are capitalizing on the greek yogurt trend, but it is a CEREAL. A GRAIN. It feels like a sidestep for a brand that struggles to remain relevant among young consumers. Maybe next time try really innovating instead of jumping on another product category's trend wagon.
Carissa C.
Valley Stream, NY
I have ate Honey Bunches of Oats since I was a kid. It's my favorite cereal. When they came out with greek yougurt clusters inside, I really had to try. It was interesting, nothing like I expected. But it wasn't bad. I would probably sick with regular or the crunch cinnamon granola one. But still tasty.
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
These are great! The Greek Yogurt melts into the milk making the milk sweeter and thicker. I love the update they did to this favorite cereal. Well worth it if you like Greek Yogurt.
Annie H.
I love this cereal!! I love the Greek yogurt clusters in the cereal. Really great for breakfast or when you need to calm that sweet tooth, and it's pretty healthy!