BY POST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

2 unique granolas made with real Greek yogurt, crispy whole grain flakes and a touch of wildflower honey.

Audrey A.
I had these before they were discontinued and i know why. They had very little berry or yogurt. It was basically a bunch of honey bunches of Oates with nothing special.
Carissa C.
Valley Stream, NY
I have ate Honey Bunches of Oats since I was a kid. It's my favorite cereal. When they came out with greek yougurt clusters inside, I really had to try. It was interesting, nothing like I expected. But it wasn't bad. I would probably sick with regular or the crunch cinnamon granola one. But still tasty.
Lindsey N.
Great price point and found this at my local Marianos. It was my first time trying it but I love all the HB of Oats flavors so I figured I would give this one a shot. I was pleasantly surprised with how much flavor it had for the little amount of sugar that is in it
Mary C.
I'm not a big cereal eater, but I did like this, with the little nuggets of yogurt.
Deana H.
Minong, WI
Yum yum yum!!
I am a cereal junkie, and this one was so so good, honey bunches of oats has always been one of my favorites and this one is no different the Greek yogurt berry pieces are an added sour element that is so unique!! it's funny because I used to add honey bunches of oats on top of my yogurt, and then they came out with this!! it is super affordable highly recommend
Annie H.
I love this cereal!! I love the Greek yogurt clusters in the cereal. Really great for breakfast or when you need to calm that sweet tooth, and it's pretty healthy!
Lexi T.
I love love love this cereal! The tiny yogurt bites are so delicious and I love how healthy this product is. I almost always buy this when I am in a cereal mood!
Emily R.
Lexington, SC
I am a long time fan of the Honey Bunches of Oats with the almonds in it and usually eat that for breakfast daily. Lately I've been trying to mix it up with flavors and found a love for this one! Perfect for breakfast, throwing it in a bag for a snack, or even having a bowl for dessert.
Rachelle D.
Kelso, Wa
This cereal is so yummy! I love honey bunches of oats! I would recommend to friends and family!
Mary C.
Very yummy! Never would have thought of dried yogurt in breakfast cereal. The wildflower honey is nice sweet touch. Worth buying again.