BY POST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A Smile Waiting to Happen: Great Taste 2 unique granolas with real Greek yogurt for a delicious cereal your family will love.

Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is my new favorite cereal I have ever eaten! Dollar Tree used to sell this about 3 years ago but stopped selling it at my local store, which made me pretty sad. I went through 3 boxes in a week because this cereal was that amazing! To me, it tasted more like vanilla cookie dough than Greek yogurt but I'm not complaining! I'm not sure if I've seen it in other stores but I will buy more if the price is right! :)
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
If you're planning on buying any honey bunches of oats I suggest not this one but the vanilla almond one. It is the lightest amount of vanilla but it makes the biggest difference. But the cereal is good no matter what type. I just hate that it gets soggy so fast. Like you have to eat it in a minute or so, or else the end milk is all mushy and basically like oatmeal.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a bad cereal but it wasn't a favorite by any means. It had a good crunch and a good flavor but I prefer the trader joes cereals to this which I find are in the same vein. I don't eat this very often but more if it is at a friends house I'll eat it over a more sugary option.
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
I always have a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats for breakfast with some almond or cashew milk. Compared to the formula with almonds, this one is lacking in taste. Generally a large bowl will keep me full to a little before lunchtime though, so it will do!
Ashley L.
I often have these as a late night snack and they are so good. They do not get soggy fast and they have just the right amount of sweetness to them.
Lauryn K.
So I tried this and I liked it. The mixture was good, but there's nothing that beats the "Honey bunches of oats with almonds!!"
jeanmarie b.
Santa Rosa, CA
A little to sweet for me. I like the regular hboo. I don't understand why they have to throw Greek yogurt into everything now.
Mary T.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is a tasty cereal for kids and adults , kids eat it at breakfast and sometimes for snacks, perfect taste and texture mix
Citlalic K.
Theses Greek honey bunches of oats are the absolute best. My favorite breakfast or just when I have a sweet craving they help
Maria V.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love honey bunches of oats and the Greek yogurt crunch is delicious. I haven’t found it in awhile. I hope to soon.