Honey Bunches of Oats Granola Protein Chocolate uploaded by Marlisse T.

BY POST #73 in Granola & Muesli

No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

Marlisse T.
Manati
This is my to favorite granola of all time. I EAT THIS LIKE CANDY!! I can go trough a bag in just 1 day! Delicious. Honey Bunches of Oats Granola Protein Chocolate
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
I'm not a big fan of plain granola, BUT this stuff is amazing!! The flavor is incredible and the chocolate is just a bonus. It's not too hard to where it hurts your teeth to eat, yet it's not chewy; It's perfect! It's got a good crunch that's easy to enjoy.
My kids are even obsessed with this stuff - it's THAT good!
Aigner J.
Triangle, VA
This tastes really good! I keep some around for errands with the kids we snack on them and sometimes I even eat it with milk or plain yogurt. I definitely recommend and would buy again. I like how it has the little clear part in the package so you can see the product your buying too. Pretty neat.
Emily N.
Bethel Park, PA
These are the best when you are on the run! Some days I just don't have the time to eat a decent breakfast and I will bring these along. They are also great to leave in the car as an on the go semi healthy snack! Honestly I have never had anything bad from the Honey Bunches of Oats line.
Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
This will get you going, and KEEP you going! Taste way to good to be so good for you. Makes me feel like I'm eating something indulgent, instead of something so packed full of vitamins and proteins. If you are eating cereal with empty calories just for the sugar zap, you are eating the wrong one!
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
This is by far my favorite honey bunches of oats. I love the other ones but the dark chocolate and oat clusters just make a party in my mouth. I've only found it at one store , and it's so far from my house. so that's the only down side.
Chelsea M.
Elgin, TX
So it's definitely a good way to start your morning, I mean it would be a little better with more chocolate pieces but I'm not complaining! My 13month old even loves this cereal and so does my husband. The oats and grains provide such a boost to get you going in the morning for sure. It's not pricey at all either
Amanda W.
I'm in love with this! I keep a bag at my desk for when I need a mid morning pick me up, just grab a handful of this and it tides me over! I also like to eat it on ice cream and in yogurt :)
laura a.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Always top my yogurt with the granola plus I love this one because it gives me the extra protein I need sometimes I just pour some in with some milk and eat as cereal they taste great also
Jennifer P.
Decatur, IL
This stuff is soo good. I don't get it a lot, but when I do I love it. I could eat this for a snack, it's that good. Maybe not the healthiest choice, but still pretty good. I would definitely repurchase this product.