Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted

by Honey Bunches of Oats

Made with whole grain oats and a touch of wildflower honey, Honey Roasted Granola is sweet and satisfying. Add it to cereal, desserts or anything else for a little extra crunch!

How do you eat this granola? I top it on greek yogurt such as [product:the-greek-gods-greek-yogurt-style-honey-vanilla] or pour [product:blue-diamond-almond-breeze-almond-milk] over it!
Omg are these good? ! Ive never seen these! I need to visit more food markets until I find this !
Start your review of Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted!
Kimberly W.
Jacksonville, NC
We love to eat granola as a snack by itself, or throw a handful into our yogurt, and this is SO good! I like to pair it with vanilla yogurt, and my kids love it in just about any flavor. I also like to add some to whatever cereal I'm eating to add another texture and flavor in there. It's good!
Tiffany F.
Rome, NY
Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted uploaded by Tiffany F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these for a snack. I also like to add this to Greek yogurt with frozen fruit. I like the sweetness and the crunch of course.
hilda C.
Gainesville, GA
Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted uploaded by hilda C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep this at the office whenever I get a little hungry and want something sweet and crunchy I go for this. My kid loves to eat them too! Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted
Diana C.
San Antonio, TX
Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted uploaded by Diana C.
Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s very delicious, I love adding it to my yogurt, eat it as a cereal, or just munch on it as a snack. It’s pretty affordable and found at almost every Walmart. I’ve always love honey bunches of oats so I’m very happy they came out with this product! :)
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these because I wanted granola to make parfaits with and I love Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted cereal. They taste just like the clusters in the cereal. Can be eaten straight out of the bag as a snack, with milk, or yogurt.
Sarah D.
Yucaipa, CA
Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Instacart
This is my all time favorite granola! It has made eating yogurt so much easier for me. I always pour a big pile on top of my yogurt or grab a handful for a little snack. You could really taste the honey in it, which I love. It comes in a resealable handle little zip bag as well. Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted
Laura P.
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down, Best granola on the market. It goes well with anything. I eat this literally every day. Alone, as a snack, or on top of my silk yogurt, it’s amazing. I’m so glad I found it. I always stock up! I have at least 3 bags at all times. It’s delicious.
Cheyenne T.
I normally eat this with milk, it's like cereal and it has a really good flavor. One of my go to cereals when I'm in a rush to get to work or I can just grab the bag and eat it on the way to work. Would recommend!
Darlyon R.
Dublin, OH
Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted uploaded by Darlyon R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yep yep! It's so extra good. No.... Like really good. This is my first time but most definitely won't be my last. This will be my go to snack when I'm on the go. Especially with some yogurt😋
Hilda G.
Alexandria, VA
Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted uploaded by Hilda G.
This product is soo good, I used this with my salad , yogurt, and cereal. Taste great and give a crunch to my food. I never gotten granola oats before so i don’t have a reference on wether it pricey or not.