Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted

Made with whole grain oats and a touch of wildflower honey, Honey Roasted Granola is sweet and satisfying. Add it to cereal, desserts or anything else for a little extra crunch!

How do you eat this granola? I top it on greek yogurt such as The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honey Vanilla or pour [product:blue-diamond-almond-breeze-almond-milk] over it!
Omg are these good? ! Ive never seen these! I need to visit more food markets until I find this !
Start your review of Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted!
2 days agoDublin, OH
Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted uploaded by Darlyon R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yep yep! It's so extra good. No.... Like really good. This is my first time but most definitely won't be my last. This will be my go to snack when I'm on the go. Especially with some yogurt😋
3 months agoAlexandria, VA
Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted uploaded by Hilda G.
This product is soo good, I used this with my salad , yogurt, and cereal. Taste great and give a crunch to my food. I never gotten granola oats before so i don’t have a reference on wether it pricey or not.
4 months agoLa Vergne, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these because I wanted granola to make parfaits with and I love Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted cereal. They taste just like the clusters in the cereal. Can be eaten straight out of the bag as a snack, with milk, or yogurt.
5 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not a fan. I usually buy nature valley & wanted to give this a try. It was very bland no flavor. It was very affordable I believe $3 for the bag. I would not buy this again. It just has not flavor compared to nature valley
a year agoWillowick, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love their cereal and their granola is just as good! I like to add this to my yogurt when I want a little crunch. It is a little pricey in my opinion but, most granola is. I feel like this would be a good granola to use for no bake granola/energy bites (might just have to mash up a bit first)!
2 years agoFarmingtn Hls, MI
This is amazing stuff. I love snacking on it. As many have mentioned, it's great for topping on yogurt. It's also somewhat healthy. Great for an on the go snack! I buy it from my local grocery store. I have repurchased and will be repurchasing!
2 years agoFolsom, CA
So i bought this when i went on my camping trip earlier this year. I was surprised to see it on the granola isle. I already loved the cereal and always wanted just the clusters. Well this was everything and more! It tasted soo good and there was so much in the bag.
3 years agoDayton, OH
I just recently fell in love with snacking on granola and this is always kept in my house. it is the perfect amount of sweet. it pairs so nicely with vanilla yogurt and any fruit you could want. i swear by this, it's my favorite.
2 years agoNew Jersey
If you love the cereal, you'll love the granola! This makes perfect for a snack or added into your yogurt! Very tasty and I love the honey flavor! I would definitely recommend to other and would definitely buy again!
a year agoHelena
This is my favorite granola of life but it doesn't get too soggy to Quick softens up just perfect so you can eat it without hurting your gums I really enjoy it very very good you should try it you won't regret it Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted