Honey Bunches of Oats Gluten Free Chocolate uploaded by Face It B.Honey Bunches of Oats Gluten Free Chocolate uploaded by Stephanie l.Honey Bunches of Oats Gluten Free Chocolate uploaded by Mai S.

BY POST

Luis C.
Newark, NJ
I really love honey bunches is good for health and it's delicious im recommend to my people 100% for breakfast.
Jennifer G.
Any cereal that is good for you and has chocolate in it is definitely my thing. Great taste and great flavor!
Katrina R.
This cereal tastes great! The only problem I found was too much sugar. It can be bought at any local market
Jennifer B.
I'm actually not a fan of Honey Bunches of Oats it gets too soggy to quickly and leave them out so early
S H.
Haslett, MI
Pretty good cereal. It's especially nice because it's nutritious but it still has chocolate treats.
Skye V.
Palm Bay, FL
These are pretty good! They kind of taste like a Cocoa pebbles, which I'm not complaining about!
Annabel L.
merced, CA
At first I didn't think this was going to be very good but I love it and get it all the time!
elena p.
I love this cereal its so good and healthy for you. I Love the chocolate in it .
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
I love the nice crunch this flakes have. They are softly sweet with the added chocolate flavor that taste really great/ They are really crunchy and chocolatey a great combination for me is like eating a Crunch, but in my cereal. I love this cereal and really would buy it again and recommends it.
Tiffany T.
I love Honey Bunches almond cereal and I do enjoy chocolate cereals too. Does this one taste good? Is it worth getting?
Brittany M.
Wow I didn't know there was a gluten free honey bunches of oats! Is it tasty?