Honey Bunches of Oats Gluten Free Chocolate uploaded by Face It B.Honey Bunches of Oats Gluten Free Chocolate uploaded by Stephanie l.Honey Bunches of Oats Gluten Free Chocolate uploaded by Mai S.

BY POST

Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
These were on sale at Ralphs, figured why not try them out for my son. He LOVES it, he says the chocolate is just pefect and the best part of all is the almond pieces, not too thick (thank goodness cause he has braces).
Amber S.
El Paso , TX
This cereal is my favorite I always have it in the house and I usually eat it as a snack it's healthier than most cereals and tastes great especially when u add bananas I would definitely recommend this product
Arlene M.
Definitely recommend this cereal . It's healthy for your body and healthier than most cereals. I love this brand. It's has a good price and I buy this at Walmart. It's great when you add fruit to it also. Like bananas or strawberries
Maria F.
Bronx, Ny
This product is for when you want that hit of chocolate! It's definitely enjoyable and has just the right amount of cocoa buuuuut it's one of those cereals that you eat just one bowl or you'll be overwhelmed by the chocolate.
Rachel L.
Yay for gluten free! I really try to stay away from gluten because I have a sensitivity to it. I always ate the Almond flavor, but this is pretty good too! Yummy!!
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love anything to due with chocolate it great more morning breakfast and honestly it's something I could eat everyday ! It really good and everyone should go buy one !
Afshan M.
I love this cereal so much ..my kids eat them not only for breakfast but throughout the day. it's there favorite food ..good with loaded fiber and vitamins
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
I love honey bunches of oats. They are advertised on television and their commercials are funng and adorable. I'm going to buy some this weekend honestly.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I love the added chocolate clusters, but it leaves an aftertaste--coating of wax like substance at the top of my mouth and in my teeth. Not my favorite.
Bint A.
This cereal is so good for you but with the addition of chocolate. The granola clusters are my favorite. I could eat this for breakfast everyday.
Tiffany T.
I love Honey Bunches almond cereal and I do enjoy chocolate cereals too. Does this one taste good? Is it worth getting?
Brittany M.
Wow I didn't know there was a gluten free honey bunches of oats! Is it tasty?