BY POST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crispy peach flavored flakes with other natural flavors. Crunchy raspberry flavored granola clusters with other natural flavors.

Sari S.
Warren, PA
Best. Cereal. EVER. I love Honey Bunches of Oats and I have ever since I was a little kid. I eat cereal a few times a week, but mainly at night, funny huh?! Tastes great, and I am always pleased with the company that makes the cereal!
Anais R.
Very healthy breakfast
when you get hungry this will fill you up in the morning
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Honey Bunches of Oats is a great healthy choice for breakfast. Its full of Protein and the peach and raspberry give the cereal a sweet kick.
bree w.
Nashua, NH
Its very healthy for breakfast. We starte dusing them since 4 months and couldn't shift to other. Its a good daily cereal. We bought it form Costco. I highly recommend everyone to taste this at least once.!!!!
Blair B.
Concord, NC
Foodie Expert
I really love a breakfast that is healthy and filling at the same exact time. Eating this on a diet won't make you feel deprived at all.
Katie K.
Barrington, IL
This is the best cereal that I have ever had! The taste is super palatable, but not excessively sugary like most other brands. I really appreciate that this cereal brand has significantly less sugar content per serving. The only cereal I buy!
krystal D.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff. We are a family of 4 & EVERYONE loves it, which says a lot with 2 kids who always want SWEET cereals. It's a great choice that doesn't have that super sugary taste but still have flavor. I wish they made the huge boxes like other brands. I will definitely buy this every chance I get when mixing it up on what I buy.
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
Foodie Expert
Really delicious fruity blend of breakfast cereal that is not too sweet or too bland. It is healthy and delicious, and quite filling as well.
Ashley G.
Port Allegany, PA
Foodie Expert
Very healthy breakfast, fills you up for sure.
the flavors are absolutely delicious. would recommend
Alicia C.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
Super good cereal! Morning lunch or dinner! It's so healthy and delicious, you don't even know it's healthy
Anais R.
Do they have different flavors ?