BY POST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crispy peach flavored flakes with other natural flavors. Crunchy raspberry flavored granola clusters with other natural flavors.

Natalie A.
This is like a fruity/tropical explosion in your mouth. I found it hard to finish a box fairly quickly because I got tired of the taste a bit too soon, so I had to give it a rest and switch to something else for a while, but I still think this cereal is delicious. Tastes more like peach than raspberry, but I love it.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I am in love with its cereal. I has the perfect mixture of peach and raspberry. It helps balance out the taste of wheat. I buy this flavor and other flavors of this brand all the time. My son calls it "mom" cereal, although he loves it too. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Honey bunches of oats is one of the cereals that we always have at our house and always typically runs out the fastest. I personally love the peach raspberry. Anything peach is good and add raspberry, even better! It gives the cereal that sweet fruity taste I like.
Taylor M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
HOney Bunches of Oats is delicious. It has jut the right amount of sweetness while not being too sweet. I love the pieces of almonds and granola. Very filling and great to use in smoothie bowls since it has whole chunks. Would definitely recommend.
krystal D.
I absolutely love this stuff. We are a family of 4 & EVERYONE loves it, which says a lot with 2 kids who always want SWEET cereals. It's a great choice that doesn't have that super sugary taste but still have flavor. I wish they made the huge boxes like other brands. I will definitely buy this every chance I get when mixing it up on what I buy.
Sari S.
Warren, PA
Best. Cereal. EVER. I love Honey Bunches of Oats and I have ever since I was a little kid. I eat cereal a few times a week, but mainly at night, funny huh?! Tastes great, and I am always pleased with the company that makes the cereal!
Katie K.
Barrington, IL
This is the best cereal that I have ever had! The taste is super palatable, but not excessively sugary like most other brands. I really appreciate that this cereal brand has significantly less sugar content per serving. The only cereal I buy!
Rozaine H.
Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
Great eye catching package. It has a great flavor not too sweet and it didn't sag much, it maintains it's crunchiness. It was great and a healthy choice. I indeed on purchasing a new flavor. It's worth it!
Caroline R.
I love traditional Honey bunches of oats and was unsure about straying from a tried and true favorite but I'm glad I did. The peach raspberry fruit blend is delicious! I would definitely recommend trying them.
bree w.
Nashua, NH
Its very healthy for breakfast. We starte dusing them since 4 months and couldn't shift to other. Its a good daily cereal. We bought it form Costco. I highly recommend everyone to taste this at least once.!!!!
Anais R.
Do they have different flavors ?