BY POST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Post® Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends Cereal.
Crispy flakes, crunchy granola clusters & a touch of honey!
Crispy peach flavored flakes with other natural flavors.
Crunchy raspberry flavored granola clusters with other natural flavors.

Tanasia J.
Nashville, TN
This is hands down one of my favorite cereals to eat. I don't feel overloaded on sugar in the morning and it's great to eat with or without milk. The flavor is fantastic with no need to add anything else, unless you prefer added fruits. I buy this cereal time and time again.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I love the Honey Bunches cereals, and we buy them pretty regularly. My 11 yr old daughter in particular loves the Cinnamon Bunches flavor, so we keep that around for her. I stock up on them when Publix has been BOGO, and eat it about once a week or so. I need to seek out some of the newer flavors I see here on this blog!
zer v.
Fruit in my cereal? Sure, please! This brand of cereal is my favorite. I have tried many different flavors and I still not disappointed. Good price and plenty to share or eat alone. I am a repeat consumer. I totally recommend this brand to all cereal lovers!
Tara M.
I love all the Honey Bunches of Oats cereals, they're just so good, you can't go wrong! The fruit ones are probably my favorite though because it is the perfect amount of sweetness for me without feeling like I'm just eating candy bars for breakfast lol.
Alejandra A.
When I was in high school this was my go to cereal mainly because it has oatmeal and fruit and it tastes great! I don't eat cereal that much now but when I feel like eating cereal I buy Honey Bunches Of Oats in whatever flavor I find. It is affordable and yummy!
María Fernanda V.
My sisters and mother love this brand of cereal, they are always eating it, I personally do not eat a lot of cereal, however I like the flavor of this, it is sweet and you can feel the honey in every bite. I would eat it again definetely. Recommended
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
The peach strawberry blend is a nice change for Honey Bunches of Oats. I like it better in the summer when those fruits are more seasonal. I've only tried this a handful of times and have enjoyed the flavor.
Yessi T.
One of my favorite cereals. Just the right amount of honey and sweetness. I like to make a trail mix with it. The pieces of fruit are an added benefit. A crowd pleaser 4 sure
Malinda N.
Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends Cereal is amazing! Has a great taste does not disappoint Bought at Shoprite a little higher in price than other cereals but love it
Alexandria H.
Elizabethtown
I'm a big fan of fruit and I like my Honey Bunches of Oats. These weren't too bad, honestly. However, I'm more of a fan of my strawberries and yogurt one.