BY POST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crispy banana flavored flakes and other natural flavor. Crunchy blueberry flavored granola clusters with other natural flavor.

Regena H.
Clover, SC
The Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends Banana & Blueberry Cereal is a good breakfast or just a snack...The value for it money is ok......You can get at any grocery store...the flavor is a good choice. So go out and get your today........I would recommend it to everyone...
Dre G.
Austin, TX
This cereal is everything! 🙌🏽 I love how crunchy it is and how explosively loud the fruit tastes when you bite into it. I really enjoy this cereal with super cold milk, at any time of the day. Love it!!
Rhonda A.
Jetersville, VA
This is one cereal you can eat that is healthy but doesn't taste like it. It is just a little sweet and the fruit is real fruit with a burst of flavor. The price is right and value is good. I know I am getting some good stuff in that box yet by the taste I feel like I am eating something sinful!
Jessica B.
Great light flavor, not to sweet early in the morning, just enough amount. I like honey bunches of oats cereal and would recommend you try this brand. cant go wrong with fruit mixed in.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
One of my new favorite cereals! My favorite fruits mixed in with the crunchy goodness of the honey bunches of oats is the PERFECT combination. Satisfies my hunger throughout the morning!
sean o.
Poway, CA
Another great flavor from honey bunches of oats.
I love the taste of the blueberry and banana together. It's a really fruity taste but with the flakes and clusters makes it so much better.
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I'm not a cereal person, but this stuff is seriously GOOD! I stole some of my husband's and love it. I feel like I'm being bad, but it really is good for you too.
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
I Absolutely love HBO all the flavors are good but I love bananas and blueberries in my cereals.. I recommend this product its very fulfilling but a light meal..
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH
I love every flavor Honey Bunches of Oats has to offer. They are a great mixture of flavor, crunchiness, dried fruit and sweetness. Well worth the purchase!
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
probably every single household has purchased this particular cereal brand ..we in our house always buy it and any variations are always just as delicious