BY POST

Eny A.
This is the best cereal ever!! It tastes so good, I usually get the regular honey bunches of oat and the almond variety, the difference is astounding, in the good sense, whenever I feel like having almonds I definitely have a good amount, it feels like a very light granola but without being dry.
Danielle H.
My husband is the only one in the house that eat this cereal but he absolutely loves it I have to keep it in our pantry at all times he eats a bowl every night before he goes to bed it is very healthy for you and I wish my kids and I like the cereal I do recommend it to anyone
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I like Honey Bunches of Oats, its very delicious. I just don't like the price for the smaller box that you receive. If you compare that box to others in the cereal aisle, it is a bit pricey and it doesn't last that box has about 10 bowls if you are lucky.
kenia p.
Los Angeles, CA
Best cereal ever crunchy and great test! Yes it has the best flavor already sweetened. I bought this at food 4 less it wasn't pricey. It's not pricey plus it has great value for a cereal. Yes I would buy this again
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this cereal! My favorite brand of cereal ever , and its a bonus that it tastes awesome and is healthy. i have purchased this cereal for a few years now. I buy this at my local supermarket. I am a loyal fan.
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
This cereal is packed with so much flavor and it's really fulfilling. I often enjoy this cereal for dinner. It's quick, easy, and very tasty. Do yourself a favor and give this cereal a spin in your cereal rotation.
Brenda A.
Memphis, TN
This is one of my favorite flavors from Honey Bunches. I have recently changed my menu for a more healthier lifestyle, and with the amazing flavor of this one, it is hard to believe it is so healthy for you! I will continue to keep this cereal stocked in my pantry!
Kylie B.
I could seriously eat this cereal everyday for breakfast lunch and dinner it is so delicious. I love that it is also healthy for me to, that makes eating it easier.
Jeanette M.
I wasn't sure about having almonds mix with milk, but I gave it a try anyways and it was good, the almonds gave it an amazing flavor. Even though it's not my #1 cereal it's up there with my top ten.
denise k.
This cereal is delicious. Comes in so many flavors. Very healthy also. It has got my son and I hooked. It is not full of all that sugar even though it says honey.