Honey Baby Naturals Honey Baby Moisture & Scalp Balance Gentle Shampoo - 11.25 oz

BY HONEY BABY NATURALS

Honey Baby Moisture & Scalp Balance Gentle Shampoo - 11.25 oz Gender: Female. see more...

Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
This shampoo is very moisturing and left my hair feeling nice and clean as well as smooth. I am not sure if I can give it a full 5 stars as it is small and I like bigger shampoos at this price range. If you Don’t mind spending then this is a good shampoo but I rather keep my cost down.
Cee S.
This is the best product I've ever used on my 1 year old daughter's hair. I bought it at a beauty supply store after seeing great reviews. The packaging is so cute! Its super affective and it made my daughter's hair so soft and manageable. It smells amazing and I recommend it for all you curly and 4c girls.
Katherine S.
Amazing product. Smells just like honey. Can be found at target affordable, my favorite CurlyHair product. It exceeded my expectations.