Honey Baby Naturals Honey Baby Honey Nectar Body Jelly - 10 oz

by Honey Baby Naturals

Honey Baby Honey Nectar Body Jelly - 10 oz Age Group: Adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honey Baby Naturals Honey Baby Honey Nectar Body Jelly - 10 oz!
Lansing, IL
This body jelly is everything!!! I first heard of this product from the curlbox naturals box. I didn't purchase the box but was curious about this brand. I purchased this product and a couple more from Target. The smell is light and sweet. This jelly makes the skin feel so good and hydrated. It gives a light shine without feeling greasy. I would definitely recommend that those with dry skin to try it. It's also safe for kids and adults which is a great plus.
I received this in my Curlbox Body box and was afraid it would be too greasy or sticky, but I was wrong. You don't have to use a lot, it's easy to apply and melts into my skin easily. My skin is definitely softer. The jar should last a while for me. I docked 1 star for jar packaging since it isn't the most hygienic.
Killeen, TX
Honey Baby Naturals Honey Baby Honey Nectar Body Jelly - 10 oz uploaded by Shekeitha K.
I got this product at a hair show a few months. It’s amazing. I got it b/c I have eczema and needed something for a dry patch that I have. This product smells amazing and works great. The brand was made by a mother who wanted to use honey as a base to make products for her kids.
Honey Baby Naturals Honey Baby Honey Nectar Body Jelly - 10 oz uploaded by JaLynn M.
Love this on my baby's skin it's eczema friendly and smells and feels amazing very thick & moisturizing.
I absolutely love this stuff!! I was intrigued to get one after hearing Myleik rave about it and then finally got one of my own in CurlBox Body. Omg! I love it! The smell is subtly but really nice, the price is affordable and it goes on easily. I've even rubbed it in my hair.