BY THE HONEST COMPANY

the whiskey b.
I really like what honest stands for and I buy their baby wipes and baby dish soap but I can’t use their diapers for my son because they don’t have the wetness indicator
Anastasia P.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I have always been a huge fan of the honest company products. My daughter is allergic to dyes and bleaches and with this amazing brand my daughter was good to go and had no issues ever again!!!! Thank you honest company
Sofia G.
San Antonio , TX
All of their products are amazing. When my daughter was little I would o my use their products for her, from diapers to lotions and everything in between. I continue using the iTunes many of their items for her. I also use their soaps, and cleaning products. I usually buy them at Target!
Kierstyn M.
Lexington, NC
I’ve used their diapers, wipes, baby powder, healing balm, diaper rash cream, sunscreen, lotion, shampoo and conditioner and I love every single product I’ve tried. Their wipes are my absolute favorite and are one of the two wipes that do not burn my children.
Kate V.
I love Honesty Co. products! They are rated very low in toxicity levels and free of many harsh chemicals. I feel comfortable using them on my whole family.
Tabatha Ann R.
Clarksburg, NJ
Love love love having a chic natural brand for my baby. Their diapers are awesome and when you do the bundle, it’s really worth the cost
Nur B.
I like this company and how they are trying to spread awareness on natural and organic products even if they had a few lawsuits.
Nate S.
Lansing, MI
I LOVE the Honest Company. I think their products are all great and they care a lot about the quality of what they make.
Julienne P.
All of the honest products are my favorite and the bath products are so great and have simple ingredients which I love!!
Bridget W.
Blaine, MN
Love them! Great ingredients, can be pricey, but you know that the quality of the products is high so it's worth it!