New ParentDiaperingBaby WipesThe Honest Company
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count

Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count

Fresher than ever. Our new wipes are made with skin nourishing ingredients + natural scents to keep skin feeling soft + smelling fresh. Plus, they smell amazing! Use them for the whole fam — from gently cleansing your hands on-the-go or freshening up post-workout, to cleaning kiddos' messy faces, hands and tushies!

Honest Wipes, Nourish + Cleanse, 60 Count are these wipes worth it ? Normally I buy the regular type for my 1 year old, but I saw these have a smell. Anyone tried them?
Do you feel like these work better than the original wipes?
Quisiera saber si tienen buena humectacion?
Start your review of Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count!
Jocelyn H.
Perry, GA
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count uploaded by Jocelyn H.
So, I tried these out with my little one. He is allergic to a lot of things. But these were great because they are natural.
Lauren W.
Columbia, SC
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count uploaded by Lauren W.
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count uploaded by Lauren W.
I really thought that I was gonna like these. But as soon as I touch them I knew that I was not gonna like them. There are some people who can’t stand the way how wet cotton feels. And on top of that they are a tad bit dry. Very durable though!
Sophie K.
Fairfield , CT
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count uploaded by Sophie K.
I received the Honest Wipes complimentary from Influenster. I love the wipes as they are soft, and I love that they are alcohol, parabens and chlorine processing free. My twins are 5 now but we all used this and always have wipes in the bathroom. Thank you #Honest and #Influenster.
Sheri B.
Hudson, FL
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count uploaded by Sheri B.
I thought these were just going to be another baby wipe, but it’s so not!! These are thick, wet, and gentle! I’ve used them to wipe butts, hands, and even makeup off when I was in a hurry! They aren’t drying or irritating at all for my toddler’s skin, OR mine. Yay!
Silvia M.
Croton Hdsn, NY
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count uploaded by Silvia M.
Its smell and texture are a unique experience, they are cruelty-free and best of all, they are free of alcoho and parabens. The Best wipes #HONEST Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count
Anne O.
Pullman, WA
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count uploaded by Anne O.
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count uploaded by Anne O.
I am really impressed by this wipes. It has enough wet solution in it and doesn't leave bits and pieces of the cloth behind. I also love that it is fragrance free. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin and my baby skin. It's a keeper for me.
Preeti  K.
Arlington, MA
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count uploaded by Preeti  K.
perfect wipes for use on baby skin. didn’t leave any rash after use. also used at doctors place one time. these were really good. using them for my 3 years old kid and it makes his skin soft after use. would definitely recommend it to other parents who have small kiddos. honest wipes has no bad smell even on use and later too. one should give it a try and would definitely love using it. size per wipe is not short and this is the reason only one wipe is enough per use. I will share a screenshot of the product that I am using. these plant based wipes hydrate the skin and even clean it properly. it has no added chemicals in it. these didn’t leave any allergy after first use. not thin and really soft on skin. these never gets dry if you will not use any opened pack for long time. yes, these keep the moisture in them and on skin too. highly recommend it to use. my 5 year old kid loved its fragrance too and used to give for his school use too. these are designed with texture to give freshness. refreshingly clean routine that gives freshness to a kid soft skin. I was afraid of leaving allergies to skin but so far has had no issues. really love this product and this product is great and gives refreshing
June C.
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count uploaded by June C.
I really like that these wipes are plant based. They are durable, and are lightly scented which is great, because sometimes my kids don’t like scented wipes if the smell is too strong. I use these on the go and in the house. Great to clean up hands and faces after meal and snack times.
Rosslyn W.
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count uploaded by Rosslyn W.
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count uploaded by Rosslyn W.
I really liked the wipes that I received. They were not too think nor too thin. They cleaned really well and smelled nice. I did place them under and ice pack in my bag so that during a hot day it would be cool to the touch for my daughter.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Honest Wipes, Hydrate + Cleanse, 60 Count uploaded by Kayla S.
I am really impressed with these baby wipes. The packaging is nice and sturdy, without the crinkly sound that tells everyone you're using baby wipes. The flip top is not flimsy at all, and I am confident it won't break halfway through the pack like other wipes do. The wipe itself is thick but still flexible, and the texture is very pleasing to touch and catches everything the needs wiped. There is no scent, which I appreciate. Overall, these are really good baby wipes and I would definitely purchase them.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Linda C.
imperial
il y a 7 mois
Jenni D. il y a 7 mois
They are ok I think that wipes are best with no scent so there can be no chance of irritation.