Honest Tinted Lip Balm

The happy medium between balm and lipstick you’ve been craving in seven sheer, juicy sweet shades.

Would you recommend this product Honest Tinted Lip Balm ? Wanted to try and wondering if worth it...
I absolutely love the white nectarine lip balm; but it has no flavors, scents, or color other than a slight shimmer. My question is: Are the other Honest lip balms similar in the way they feel, look, taste, and smell- or, is mine just the most mild one out of the collection?
I love tinted lip balms and was thinking of trying these. Are they worth it? [product:the-honest-co-tinted-lip-balm]
Start your review of Honest Tinted Lip Balm!
Meghan M.
Riverside
Honest Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Meghan M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Good for the price. Wish it had a scent like most lip balms or lipsticks do as I don’t love the way “unscented” products smell. Would show up more on someone with less pigmented lips but it gives me a nice natural color.
Laura O.
Philadelphia, PA
Honest Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Laura O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fruit Punch
I have been in search of the perfect blend of a moisturizing lip balm and delicate color. People of the internet, I found it here in Honest Beauty’s Tinted Lip Balm. These pandemic days, I don’t wear much makeup, but I do need a bit of color to my face an lips. This little tube of magic does the trick! Glides on smooth, offered in a variety of subtle colors, reasonably priced. Perfect for the moment I remove my mask and hop on my next zoom call. A new purse staple!
Dynna L.
Redding, CA
Honest Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Dynna L.
Review for: Dragon Fruit
It was just ok! This lip balm has a nice color, i bought it in dragon fruit color, but the color doesn't last long enough on the lips, and it isn’t very moist. it's a shame because the color is beautiful.
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Honest Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Ciara A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: White Nectarine
I absolutely LOVE this lip balm, it feels amazing on! It’s called a tinted lip balm, but mine goes on clear, with the faintest iridescent shimmer, that is barely visible when it’s worn. The flavor is white nectarine; but again, I can’t even pick-up the slightest taste of that while wearing. It feels, and smells almost like nothing at all- very clean, and barely there. I was recently sick, and my lips got quite chapped, and I’ve used only this product, and I really can say that the condition of my lips when from dry to nourished, and my lips do feel noticeably softer. I gave this honest review a 4 out of 5 stars only for lack of flavor or iridescent luster- but based on how the product feels and it’s intents and purposes it’s a solid 5-stars for quality. 😘
Morgan C.
Syracuse, NY
Honest Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Morgan C.
Review for: Lychee Fruit
I really love this lip balm. I’m over lipsticks because they are just too high maintenance and get everywhere. This is the perfect subtle color that doesn’t have me worried that I need to constantly find a mirror to reapply. It does start to dry out but still holds the color and pigmentation, and it’s easy to reapply anywhere like you would a chapstick. I’ll definitely be trying more colors! I have the lychee fruit and it’s perfect for any occasion or everyday wear IMO. Honest Tinted Lip Balm
Aileen F.
West Covina, CA
Honest Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Aileen F.
Honest Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Aileen F.
Review for: Dragon Fruit
All season must have! Bought this for winter and served me well avoiding dry lips and the shade - Dragon Fruit is just the perfect pink i like. It is a bit sticky which I don’t mind cause it lingers well in my lips and leaves that sheen. Must have! Honest Tinted Lip Balm
Marisol T.
Philadelphia, PA
Honest Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Marisol T.
Review for: Dragon Fruit
I love this lip color is beautiful and helps to prevent dryness smell so good and stay for long the price is really accessible for any one
Amy C.
Review for: Plum Drop
Received as part of Boxycharm add ons. Goes on smoothly, doesn’t get yucky on lips as it wears, a natural looking tint, feels nice, no smell and natural ingredients. What mire can you ask for? Honest Tinted Lip Balm #tintedlipbalm #lipbalm #honestcompany #boxycharm #boxycharmaddon #naturallook
Lizz M.
Honest Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Lizz M.
Honest Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Lizz M.
Review for: Fruit Punch
This is my favorite lip balm. I love that it’s not beeswax based. Incredible price. Feels good on lips, not sticky or tacky. And the color is shocking! A lot of pigment, but this one especially enhances my lips. Will buy it over and over and in multiple shades.
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Honest Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Que delicioso se siente es muy cremoso suave y su color muy natural y delicado su sabor es bueno y humecta mis labio y es duradero
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anya G.
Kirkland, WA
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
il y a 2 ans
Amy S. il y a 4 mois
They’re okay. I don’t find them moisturizing enough but they’re not drying either. For my dry lips they work best when applied over a thin layer of clear lip balm like I would for a regular non-balm lipstick. The two colors I have are sheer but pigmented enough to be visible.