Honest TeaOrganic Moroccan Mint Green Tea uploaded by michele m.

BY HONEST TEA

A green tea brewed with honey, peppermint, and spearmint.

Filtered Water, Organic Honey, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Green Tea Leaves, Organic Peppermint, Organic Spearmint, Organic Natural Flavor, Citric Acid

Bailey B.
Terrell , TX
This is such a refreshing green tea! I love that is not overtly sweet and the mint leaves such a fresh cool feeling on your tongue. Perfect for after being out in the heat. My local Whole Foods always has them on sale and I usually stick up when I can.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
This tea was okay, I was expecting a sweeter taste so when I first tried it I was disappointed but there's really nothing wrong with it as long as you're into unsweet tea. I also really like the glass bottle rather than plastic.
Haley C.
Arab, AL
Super healthy and doesn't taste terribly sweet! This is my first time trying this tea. The mint feels sooo good on the throat so it's perfect if you have a sore throat, or are singing or something of that nature.
Alexis M.
Check this one out for sure!! Super refreshing because of the mint. Some mint teas can over power the other flavor and since I am a huge green tea fan I really love that you get a great balance of both flavors. The mint tickles your taste buds in the forefront and leaves a soothing wash of the earthy green tea for last. Simply delicious, especially on a hot summer day!
Rebecca M.
Omaha, Ne
I love the mint flavor in this tea. I like green tea anyway and the mint makes it a little more exotic. I wish I could find it in multi-packs at a better price because it becomes kind of an expensive habit buying them one at a time. Also, I wish the bottles were plastic so they could be recycled.
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
Maybe it's just me, but I have never been a fan of honest tea. For some reason the taste just isn't right and it doesn't taste that honest to me. To each their own!
Julia B.
San Jose, CA
Still a little sweet for my personal preference, but much less-so than most bottled teas. The ingredients list isn't terrifying, and the calories are few. Very refreshing on a hot day.
michele m.
Norwood, MA
My favorite drink of all. i love the lightly honey sweetened minty tea. it is so refreshing when it is icy cold. you wont regret trying this😍😍
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
I love this refreshing tea 🍵, nice if your on the road early in the morning. I like to get the glass bottle so it stays colder longer.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm drinking this tea right now! Refreshing balance between mint and green tea flavors. Tastes more natural than other iced teas I buy.