BeveragesTea & InfusionsHonest Tea
Honest TeaOrganic Moroccan Mint Green Tea

Honest TeaOrganic Moroccan Mint Green Tea

A green tea brewed with honey, peppermint, and spearmint.

Filtered Water, Organic Honey, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Green Tea Leaves, Organic Peppermint, Organic Spearmint, Organic Natural Flavor, Citric Acid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honest TeaOrganic Moroccan Mint Green Tea!
Beckah M.
Sacramento, CA
Honest TeaOrganic Moroccan Mint Green Tea uploaded by Beckah M.
This Honest TeaOrganic Moroccan Mint Green Tea is soooo good. It is lightly sweetened with honey and minty and a refreshing green tea that is perfect to cool off with and rehydrate. Its USDA organic and fair trade certified. There are 35 calories per bottle and 56 mg of caffeine. I love this tea.
Tracee M.
Ripon, WI
The Moroccan Mint Green Tea by Honest Tea is one of my favorites. It has a mellow mint flavor and a bit of sweetness that isn’t too much. It’s also a flavor that can be enjoyed both at room temperature or chilled.
Kelly W.
Daytona Beach, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This tea is sooo delicious! I love green tea and mint anything and then together with a hint of sugar is the perfect combination
Deanna C.
Waterford, NY
Crisp, refreshing and perfectly balanced flavors with nothing unnecessary added. The glass bottle is both aesthetically pleasing and environmentally friendly. Highly recommend!
Betty V.
I really like this bottled tea. There is a lot of sugar so that is a consideration for people who care about that kind of thing. I don’t though. So I like it.
Carolina S.
Mountain View, CA
Honest TeaOrganic Moroccan Mint Green Tea uploaded by Carolina S.
I like the flavor, was amazing special for the mint. I recommend really cold to appreciate the drink and with food or a warm day
Brittany H.
High Point, NC
So so good! I love the blend of this and the mint is perfectly blended. I love this stuff.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
This was super refreshing and i really enjoyed the mint flavor in it but its very light! I loved it and it was under $2 which was super affordable for a large personal bottle of pure all natural green tea! I highly recommend it its my new favorite ice tea drink !!!!
Toshira A.
Los Angeles, CA
This flavor is just ok. It’s not one of my absolute favorites but I drink it ever so often. It could be a little bit sweeter!
d-nelle J.
Doylestown
I'm a huge fan of honestea & mint teas in general. i love that this tea is a hint of sweet, not overbearingly full of sugar like some other brands. so good, would drink at any meal.

Looking for your answer?