by Honest Tea
Ask a Question
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA

How does this compare with other teas you have tried??
Sara S.
Sara S.
Oct. 22, 2013, 10:25 a.m.
Hands down the best tasting!! No comparison
Molly G.
Molly G.
June 6, 2013, 8:01 p.m.
For some reasons, the only flavors my school sells are the stranger ones, and I'm not the biggest fan. However, I still drink them because they're a lot healthier then the alternatives!
Cailin R.
Cailin R.
June 6, 2013, 2:15 p.m.
As long as I can get raspberry tea from Honest Tea, it's the only tea I need.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
May 28, 2013, 12:16 p.m.
Depends on the flavor! Most of them are very good, but I would rather make it myself if I have the time.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
April 30, 2013, 11:24 p.m.
I am a tea addict, and personally this teas is my treat I buy for myself while grocery shopping. It's very smooth, not overly sweet, but flavorful-a wonderful combination.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
April 27, 2013, 10:55 a.m.
I'm from the south where tea is a big deal. Usually I don't like bottled or canned teas but this one taste much fresher and lighter than any other teas I've tried. Nothing beats homemade tea but this is a very acceptable substitute.
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
April 17, 2013, 4:46 p.m.
It is a very good tea, some of the flavors are not very sweet though.
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
April 15, 2013, 9:44 a.m.
It's probably in the top 3.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
April 14, 2013, 2:38 p.m.
It doesn't taste like fake tea.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
April 9, 2013, 7:35 p.m.
Honestly I'd rather make my own iced tea from home because of all the added sugar in this product! I have yet to find an honest tea with no added sugar. I prefer my iced tea flavored but unsweetened, like plain iced tea with lemon... but maybe that's just me. If I found one that was unsweetened I would definitely buy it!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
March 28, 2013, 9:40 a.m.
It is Organic so no HFCS which is hard to find in pre-prepared teas! Also it has a rich flavor and not too sweet! Better than most and easy to find too!!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
March 25, 2013, 3:46 p.m.
I like this brand better than most other bottled tea brands.
Jane A.
Jane A.
March 25, 2013, 11:40 a.m.
I like it more. It isn't heavy and it's quite refreshing!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
March 13, 2013, 6:35 a.m.
It tastes no better or worse than other teas that I've had...
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Feb. 26, 2013, 12:15 p.m.
It is a lot lighter and not as sweet as your usual Arizona tea, but that makes me love it even more!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Feb. 26, 2013, 10:32 a.m.
It's the best, to me! It doesn't taste like tons of other "ingredients" have been added to it. It's simple. Just the right amount of sweetness and flavor.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Feb. 12, 2013, 3:52 p.m.
I love this tea mainly because it tastes FRESHLY brewed unlike a lot of other teas in a bottle.
Loretta W.
Loretta W.
Feb. 5, 2013, 7:28 a.m.
I like it because the smoothness of the tea. There isn't a bad aftertaste and for me it isn't too sweet

Join Now