BY HONEST TEA

Russ S.
Saint James, NY
I love the health benefits, however it's not my favorite taste. However, I put up with he mild taste FOR the health benefits. All in all, great product and easily available and stores such as 711.
Jessica K.
Hanson, MA
Pomegranate tea is my absolute favorite tea! I got it from the super market on sale! It was so delicious. I would highly recommend this beverage to everyone! I wish I could find it more often l!! Yummmmmmm
Valeriya M.
That's my favorite bottles tea. I was drinking it every day when I was still in school. I can't say a lot about the price because we used our university's "virtual" money but the tags sure was amazing.
Mikeya C.
I love how fresh and healthy this tastes. I usually this or the mint and honey. Pomegranate is such a healthy fruit and this tea doesn't have a bunch of fake sugars and ingredients like many others. i can tell when low quality products are used ever since I changed my diet.
Anthony B.
Rutherford, NJ
Im getting onto organic products so the fact that it is organic and not so sweet with a fresh taste of brewed tea this is the drink i give my kids besides water.
Brittany E.
One of my absolute favorite teas! These are heaven when they're ice cold! I just wish they had a better price point or came in jugs
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
Honest Tea is always tasty! I love this flavor, it's both different and delicious.
Beth C.
So refreshing on a hot summer's day. Was attracted to the drink by the pun of the brand but the flavours are amazing. Of course it's tea, but unlike others you can taste the fruit too. I now buy this product a lot and will continue.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Is this tea extremely sweet?