Honest Tea Peach White Tea

Our organic Peach White Tea is a unique take on a classic combination: sweetness and subtlety. White tea has a light taste--grown from the same plant as green tea but picked at a "youthful" stage. The result is a flavorful but delicate blend to be enjoyed by both the young and young at heart. We use only organic U.S.-grown peaches. Honest.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honest Tea Peach White Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
Love this tea! It’s got a nicely steeped bold peach flavor that doesn’t taste like an artificial peach taste, that isn’t too sweet. The price and value are definitely there, and it’s wonderful when served cold, especially on a hot summers day! 5-stars! ⭐️
Angela B.
Bremen, AL
I've only tried this one tea from this company and I felt it was too sweet. I was actually looking for a good camomile tea and didn't find it. I guess it depends if you like the sweet fruity flavored tea . I didn't like so much.
Amber  C.
Stone Mtn, GA
I I live white tea and peach tea, so obviously I love this! It’s delicious but can be pricy and higher in calories than I’d like. I trust the ingredients.
Robin A.
Peru, IN
It's...ok.  I didn't find this flavor to actually have much flavor.  I realize white tea is more "gentle" than green, black, or Pu-erh, which is a dark, fermented tea.  It's so early in growing that it hasn't developed its depth yet.  However, I expected some tea flavor, and I didn't find it.  Additionally, the peach flavor is not strong enough for me.  While it's refreshing drunk cold, don't expect the peach tea flavor to shine through.
Abigail A.
Wilmington, CA
Love the taste and it makes me want to drink one after another and I won’t get tired of it. I also love the packaging especially the T and the flavor is really good and I don’t mind stocking up and buying all over again.
Amy W.
Main St, Tarkio, MO
Hard to find but worth the search. I love to keep this in the fridge in the summer months especially.
Lisa P.
Yucaipa, CA
Love honest tea’s. They have such a great selection of different flavors. They taste great. So refreshing when you want a good ice cold tea. We really enjoy them. Highly recommend.
Bonnie K.
Litchfield, MN
This is yummy tea! I need something new to drink now and then. I like the taste of Honest Tea
Mary W.
Wilmington
Honest peach tea is so refreshing and so clean. I always keep this tea in my refrigerator.
Kin L.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I’m actually allergic to peach but I’m fine when it’s processed. This is what I get if I want the taste of peach but just a hint of it to remember how life used to be before I was allergic to peach haha. Honest Tea Peach White Tea

Looking for your answer?