BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our organic Peach White Tea is a unique take on a classic combination: sweetness and subtlety. White tea has a light taste--grown from the same plant as green tea but picked at a "youthful" stage. The result is a flavorful but delicate blend to be enjoyed by both the young and young at heart. We use only organic U.S.-grown peaches. Honest. see more...

Shianne S.
This tea is definitely one that I really enjoy. I've always liked peach tea but this one is unique, not being too sweet but still keeping that light peach flavor which has its own sweetness. It is also a decent price and I will buy it again and recommend others to try it as well.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
This tea lacks flavor. It might as well be called white tea. The only time I drink this is when I want something other than juice, soda, or water and its the only option. I'll never go out of my way to buy this because its really plain. Not terrible but not crave worthy either.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Ugh I am in love with this unsweetened ice tea. Such a good flavor despite the no sugar. It's pretty expensive since it's organic but it's worth it in my opinion. I will always continue to buy this. I only think you'll like this if you already enjoy unsweetened ice tea- otherwise you probably won't if you only like sweetened.
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
I really like this tea. It is a bit thicker feeling then other iced teas, but it doesn't feel artificial like other varieties of fruit flavored iced teas. It is really refreshing for hot summer days, and finding the large bottles is really great for sharing, though they can be hard to find.
Joan C.
Lebanon, NH
Okay, honestly cannot get enough of this tea. It's not TOO sweet and has a little bit of caffeine - the ideal afternoon pick me up. The flavoring is made with real peach puree so the flavor is true and not at all artificial. Tried one and bought like 3 cases!
Menaka S.
I love the fact that they have some sweetness to them (I would prefer a cup of tea of most unsweetened ice teas), but also the fact that it is not overwhelmingly sweet. That subtle flavor versus drinking sugar syrup is key to making this such a refreshing drink
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
One of the better bottled tea brands. This one is lightly sweet with a mellow peach flavor. I prefer them in the single serve glass bottles but they're good in the large fridge portions as well. Definitely recommended to all tea drinkers.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Peach anything is my favorite and this is probably my favorite peach iced tea. It's great on the go and I even fill it back up with water when I'm done to keep the peach flavor around.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
So refreshing! I love keeping this handing for a quick fix of sweetness. The packing is great and it's easy to fit in a fridge or take on the go. I like that this isn't overly sweet.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
Great stuff! Love how healthy and organic it is. I am a first time user of this product but will revisit it! The packaging is very simple and appealing. There are other great alternatives out there that is it hard to pick.