BY HONEST TEA #11 in Tea

Black tea leaves with the subtle sweetness of organic cane sugar and peach puree.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Black Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Peach Puree, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid

Jackie T.
New river, AZ
This tea is just sweet enough with a beautiful hint of peach. It’s not overwhelming but totally satisfying. We prefer this flavored tea to any other brand. It’s affordable and found and all of our local stores. We get this tea pretty regularly!
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Peach tea is my all time favorite drink! I drink so much peach tea in the summer it’s insane!! But Honest is such a great brand and I love that this tea isn’t too sweet and sugary. It’s super refreshing.
andrea s.
This tea is so good. It’s a little pricey for a drink but it’s because it’s a little better for you than processed teas. It’s very tasty i’ve tried a few different flavors and they’re all very good. not too sweet and tastes like real tea
Alyssa C.
Bellport, NY
This tea is okay, but I was expecting it to be a little better. I love sweet peach drinks and this was more on the subtle side which is what theyre going for. It was priced well and if you like just a hint of peach I recommend it.
Love X.
Great! Can taste the tea and the peach separately given it was over the board sweet. It was just right ok sweetness for me to enjoy the aroma of tea and fruit. Very refreshing especially chilled before serving. Great for summer!
Alivia G.
Schofield
This tea is so delicious! My favorite flavor of any brand of tea is peach, and honest just has the best peach flavor! I wish this tea had less sugar in it so I could drink it more often. I would buy this again no doubt!
Ciara  J.
Woodbury, NJ
My favorite tea of the summer! It’s lightly sweetened and tastes amazing only when cold in my opinion. It’s a little pricey but I love that I don’t feel like I’m drinking a crap ton of sugar. I will rebuy!
Lucy S.
I love this tea! It is a great alternative to soda, not completely sugarless but less sugar than a bottle of coke. It has a really great flavor and met my expectations for tea. It is not too expensive.
Lindsay Morgin W.
Modesto, CA
I love Honest Tea. The selection is great and never tastes artificial. It is refreshing and pure. It is on the higher price range, but is worth the extra pennies. I would purchase this again and recommend it to friends and family
regan c.
Rohnert Park, CA
This tea is delicious! Besides the adorable packaging, the tea itself is very mildly sweet and the sugar doesn’t overpower the overall flavor! Really delicious and affordable! A must try, especially for the ingredients!
Yaritza S.
El Paso, TX
why is this tea sold out everywhere? is it an exclusive or seasonal?
Yaritza S.
El Paso, TX
why is this tea sold out everywhere? is it an exclusive or seasonal?

back