BY HONEST TEA #32 in Tea

Black tea leaves with the subtle sweetness of organic cane sugar and peach puree.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Black Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Peach Puree, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid

Buy on Walmart
Love X.
Great! Can taste the tea and the peach separately given it was over the board sweet. It was just right ok sweetness for me to enjoy the aroma of tea and fruit. Very refreshing especially chilled before serving. Great for summer!
Ciara  J.
Woodbury, NJ
My favorite tea of the summer! It’s lightly sweetened and tastes amazing only when cold in my opinion. It’s a little pricey but I love that I don’t feel like I’m drinking a crap ton of sugar. I will rebuy!
Lindsay Morgin W.
Modesto, CA
I love Honest Tea. The selection is great and never tastes artificial. It is refreshing and pure. It is on the higher price range, but is worth the extra pennies. I would purchase this again and recommend it to friends and family
regan c.
Fernandina, FL
This tea is delicious! Besides the adorable packaging, the tea itself is very mildly sweet and the sugar doesn’t overpower the overall flavor! Really delicious and affordable! A must try, especially for the ingredients!
🌻Alexis S.
I love the clean ingredients in honest tea, but if I'm being HONEST (ha get it), this tea doesn't pack in as much flavor as other organic teas do. It's still very refreshing though.
Nikki T.
Iowa City
I am in LOVE with this stuff. I find Snapple teas to be too sweet for my taste, and this variety has just the right level sweetness while still tasting like tea. It's sweetened naturally, and has organic ingredients which I'm all for. It's still got quite a bit of sugar so it is something I have super often, but it's till a favorite of mine.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Peach is my absolute favorite flavor of anything and this is by far the best peach tea! I love that it's black tea because so many fruit teas aren't, and it's available so many places so I can almost always find it when I'm craving it. It has just the right amount of sweetness and flavor.
Emily L.
De soto
One of my favorite grab and go teas. Normally I do tea bags but if I'm out and about I will grab one of these from a gas station. It's sort of a guilty pleasure. You can get sugarless which I don't like or full sugar which is very sugary. I do wish there was a middle ground.
gwynne w.
Richmond
Honest Tea is delicious, and I love how conscious of health and taste they seem to be. I just wish it was a bit cheaper, but I’d rather pay more for good quality. I can use the glass bottles for water bottles as well which I like.
Khadijah N.
I always get these at Kroger when they are on sale 10 for $10. I am a tea lover. Although I like to brew my own tea. I like that these are always bottled, packaged and ready to drink.
Yaritza S.
El Paso, TX
why is this tea sold out everywhere? is it an exclusive or seasonal?
Yaritza S.
El Paso, TX
why is this tea sold out everywhere? is it an exclusive or seasonal?