Honest Tea Peach Tea 16oz uploaded by Christa M.

BY HONEST TEA

For years the lemon was black tea's main squeeze. But another tasty partnership was brewing. We've added U.S.-grown organic peaches to bold, organic black tea leaves. For peach lovers who like it just a tad sweet®, this is one true brew. see more...

Christa M.
CONNELLSVILLE, PA
Love Honest Tea products not to sweet not sour the taste is just perfect love the flavor of the peach tea flavor
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
This tea is one of my preferred teas to pick up when I'm at the store and need something to drink. The peach flavor is pretty good, it's not overwhelming but it gives the tea a nice flavor. It's a little on the sweeter side for iced teas, but as someone who grew up in the South that's not a problem.
Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
This tea is so refreshing! I love the taste and the natural ingredients. It is only 100 calories for the entire bottle and has nice packaging. It is a great value for the size of drink you are getting for the price that you pay. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend to others.
Emily L.
De soto
One of my favorite grab and go teas. Normally I do tea bags but if I'm out and about I will grab one of these from a gas station. It's sort of a guilty pleasure. You can get sugarless which I don't like or full sugar which is very sugary. I do wish there was a middle ground.
Rusty C.
This is my go to bottled beverage. The delicious flavor of peaches is enough to make me sigh in delight. I don't buy it too often since it's a bit pricey, but I love to splurge on it every so often. Highly recommended!
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
This tea is really honest, for sure. I first tasted this brand of tea at the height of my sugar rush years and I was disappointed that this tasted like it was watered down. Now I'm at the point where I drink tea without sugar, so I would definitely drink this.
Kay H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great peach tea! Great flavor, very natural tasting- not grossly artificial. I can usually find these in most grocery stores and other little local restaurants. While these are affordable, I feel that they are overpriced for the quality.
trang n.
Hayward, CA
One of my favorite ice tea. You can tell it is made with real tea and the peach flavor balances it all out. I love having this when I crave something other than water. This tea is not too sweet it is just the perfect sweetness.
Gissel V.
Paramount
I love teas with flavors and sweetened. This is my favorite and it's very good! It has such a good flavors rather than other teas that taste plain. I buy this all the time at the groceries.
Breanna B.
This is one of my favorite go to teas year-round. I can drink this during the summer or even during the winter. I love the packaging as well as the amazing taste. I would definitely recommend this product to other people!