BY HONEST TEA #86 in Tea

Black tea leaves with the subtle sweetness of organic cane sugar and peach puree.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Black Tea Leaves), Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Peach Puree, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid

Buy on Walmart
Nikki T.
Iowa City
I am in LOVE with this stuff. I find Snapple teas to be too sweet for my taste, and this variety has just the right level sweetness while still tasting like tea. It's sweetened naturally, and has organic ingredients which I'm all for. It's still got quite a bit of sugar so it is something I have super often, but it's till a favorite of mine.
Amanda S.
I’m alway skeptical of buying bottled iced tea because I usually like mine very lightly sweetened. I had heard a lot of good things about this brand so I decided to give them a try. While the bottles are a bit on the expensive side they’re totally worth the price and I was pleasantly surprised. The flavor is delicious and doesn’t taste artificial like some other brands you get and it has just the right amount of sweetness.
Ciara  J.
Woodbury, NJ
My favorite tea of the summer! It’s lightly sweetened and tastes amazing only when cold in my opinion. It’s a little pricey but I love that I don’t feel like I’m drinking a crap ton of sugar. I will rebuy!
Courtney L.
Thornton , CO
Peach tea is my favorite drink and this brand is one of my all time favorites as it’s natural and it doesn’t gave artificial sweeteners. It’s super refreshing and nice and just the right amount of sweet!
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
This isn’t my favorite tea brand but it’s still pretty good. One good thing about it is it’s made with good ingredients and healthier for you. Even tho I don’t usually reach for it I would still drink it if it was in front of me.
Emily L.
De soto
One of my favorite grab and go teas. Normally I do tea bags but if I'm out and about I will grab one of these from a gas station. It's sort of a guilty pleasure. You can get sugarless which I don't like or full sugar which is very sugary. I do wish there was a middle ground.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I just love the peach flavored tea, which also, comes in unsweetened.... I get this brand all the time when, I need a snack or something small..... this product is so cute and the product comes in many different sizes! Other flavors are good too!!! (Highly recommend)
Khadijah N.
Dunwoody
I always get these at Kroger when they are on sale 10 for $10. I am a tea lover. Although I like to brew my own tea. I like that these are always bottled, packaged and ready to drink.
Lacy W.
Honest Tea is by far my favorite pre-made iced tea brand. The teas are strong, and taste real, as opposed to many bottled teas that just taste off. The peach flavoring is really natural, and not overpowering.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
This is a pretty delicious tea it’s sweet and has a strong peach taste. I found this iced tea to be pretty inexpensive since I usually get it with a coupon or when it’s on sale at Kroger.
Yaritza S.
El Paso, TX
why is this tea sold out everywhere? is it an exclusive or seasonal?
Yaritza S.
El Paso, TX
why is this tea sold out everywhere? is it an exclusive or seasonal?