BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elle D.
Love this fresh tea drink. Nothing artificial; just perfectly brewed tea that I can drink chilled or warm if I feel like it. Easy to have on hand. It is my favorite brand. One of my go-to drinks to relax.
Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
My husband and I love unsweetened green tea, but we could never find it in anything more than single use bottles. So happy that Honest iced tea began selling it in larger volume. It’s a healthier flavorful option to all the overly sweetened tea typically found on retail shelves.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I love this brand! affordable organic ice teas which great flavors! never too sweet and over powering! just right with the sweetness.. i love the variety of flavors as well! i’ve tried about 5 so far. green tea and honey is my fave. totally recommend!
Megan S.
Wickliffe, OH
This brand of ice tea is very nice! They make high quality tea that you can buy at your local convenience store. They have a great range of flavor selection too which is nice!
Abbie W.
Lutz, FL
Not the best, but not the worst. I do like Honest Tea, however if you check the ingredients you will see that there is a little less "honesty" than they advertise. Nevertheless, this tea is a great base to mix up a fruity refresher in the summer and serve at parties.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Sometimes you just don’t want any sugar but you do want a refreshing cool and lifting drink. Honest Tea’s unsweetened Just Green is perfect for that. It’s not too grassy in flavor but has just the right balance of richness with a hint of bitterness.
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
loveeee my unsweetened iced tea . most people I meet don't like unsweetened iced tea or always add sugars but I can just drink honesty tea The packaging is wonderful and I will definitely purchase soon again
Angela T.
Knoxville , TN
Omg!!!! Love the taste of this stuff!!! It always tastes freshly brewed and not like it was just made at some plant!! Love it will definitely buy again
Lauren T.
This tea has so much yummy flavor even if it isn't sweetened. My toddler loves it and I do too. Doesn't have a weird plastic taste.
Jill d.
philadelphia
I love this brand. Never disappoints me. Although my hubby doesn’t like it😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh well