BY HONEST TEA

An unsweetened brew with black tea leaves and a hint of lemon extract.

Brewed Tea (Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Black Tea Leaves), Organic Lemon Extract, Organic And Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Taste), Citric Acid

Buy on Walmart
  • "I never buy it so I can't fully judge but I never really liked it. " in 1 review
Stormy B.
Zebulon, NC
I’m not much of a sugar person a sometimes sweet tea can take over! This is such a great alternative because I can add my own sugar and still get the great lemon flavor I love. My local big lots carries these for .60 cents and I will always purchase until they stop charging them!
Andrea S.
Orchard Park, NY
Honest Tea is amazing! I love the flavor of this one, since it isn’t as sweet or sugary tasting! The only thing that is misleading is that Honest Tea strives to be a fair trade and organic, natural brand that gives back, yet they are owned by Coca Cola which is the opposite of that.
Katie B.
Iowa City, IA
I really liked this product! I’m not very particular when it comes to tea drinks, because normally they all do the trick, but I really liked this one for some reason
Kella T.
I've been trying to cut back on the sugars, so I've found that a great alternative to drinking soda is to drink unsweetened tea. I prefer this kind because there's a hint of lemon which gives it more flavor. It tastes super refreshing and the only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I feel like the price point is slightly higher.
Monica H.
This is my go-to drink when I swing by Whole Foods. It gives me a great pick-me up without having to grab another cup of coffee, tastes great, and isn't sickly sweet like other tea brands. The hint of lemon also gives it a nice fresh taste as well. Love it!!
Mackenzie C.
Mamaroneck, NY
YES! Every time, YES to this tea! I am a lover of unsweet black tea and have tried them all in the book - this is my go to hands down. I totally love this company and what they are all about, and the products are so good. I would absolutely recommend.
Ali J.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL!!!!! I'm always looking for a good, bottled unsweet iced tea because it's 0 calories, has no sugar or additives, but packs a big punch in flavor! This is my favorite unsweet iced tea and I swear I purchase it every time I see one. So yummy and refreshing!!!!
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Maybe I didn't pick the best flavor the first time that I had this tea, but I don't have much bad to say about it. It's not full of nasty artificial sugars and ingredients like most bottled teas are. It tastes healthy to drink too.
Lisa H.
austin
Absolutely great! I love unsweet tea. Not only do you get the benefits of drinking tea, but they are a great way to stay caffeinated without drinking coffee. I also strive to drink a lot of water per day, and I feel like this is a way to do that, while still enjoying what I am drinking. Whenever i leave to go buy lunch I keep my eyes peeled for one of these.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
One of the only flavors I like. Not a huge fan of this brand of drinks, from the flavors I've tried. The flavor is usually too overpowering, or not tasting like the name makes it sound.