BY HONEST TEA

Honest Tea® Organic Pomegranate Blue Flavored Herbal Tea.

Just a tad Sweet®.

100 calories per bottle.

16.9 fl oz (1.06 pt) 500 ml.

USDA organic.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Bartlett, IL
I might have just found my new favorite brand of tea! They're organic, fair trade certified, and natural, which you can feel really good about. I drank the whole tea in one sitting, which I never do with any other brands. Other brands always make me feel heavy and loaded with artificial sweeteners. Not this one! It was so sweet in the best, natural way possible. Can't wait to try more flavors!
Nadera D.
Nadera D.
Nicholasville, KY
Light and refreshing but still packed with great flavor and not overly sweet. It really is delicious but seems like more of a "juice" product, as opposed to a tea product. The consistency and lightness does seem to resemble tea more than juice though. Either way, tastes fantastic and will definitely be purchasing again. Kroger does great specials and often have them 10/ $10.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Providence, RI
My new obsession, totally thought this drink would be less than amazing and was I wrong. The best drink I have had in a while. Not too sweet and not too bitter, its just perfect. for merely a $1 at my local grocery store, I make sure to stock up every time!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I tried this one time and fell in love. My son drinks the Honest Kids organic juice and loves it so I thought I'd try their tea - best idea ever. It's a bit pricey for my budget but if I could afford it I'd buy it all the time (: I highly recommend it !
Chardae J.
Chardae J.
This is one of my favorite flavors of Honest Tea. They're all so addicting and its hard to pick a fav but I love that it's not too sweet and not too sour. It's the perfect balance in between of the both! Be careful though because these are addicting.
Jacie F.
Jacie F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I bought this on a whim and am so glad I did. It seriously tastes SO good. All the flavors compliment each other and none are over powering. I love that is is organic. I wish it were sold in larger bottles. I will definitely be buying this again.
Shelly E.
Shelly E.
I was very hesitant to try this tea as I generally don't like cold tea, but I was pleasantly surprised! It was sweet, but not too sweet. The flavors weren't too overpowering and blended well together. I would definitely recommend this beverage!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Seattle, WA
In love with this flavor! The perfect amount of taste and great with all kinds of foods. We find them on sale in our food store often and usually buy all of the bottles on the shelf! Definitely recommend the brand and particularly this flavor!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
The very first time trying this tea I was skeptical. Is it honestly all natural? It sure was down to the taste and all I really enjoyed it! I have bought anytime it is available! I would definitely recommend this product to others to try!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Tried it at a soccer screening for the world cup back in 2013?? Gave it a chance and it did not disapoint. Its floral in all the right ways and I feel good about what I'm putting in my body.