BY HONEST TEA

Honest Tea® Organic Pomegranate Blue Flavored Herbal Tea.

Just a tad Sweet®.

100 calories per bottle.

16.9 fl oz (1.06 pt) 500 ml.

USDA organic.

With other natural flavors. see more...

Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
My favorite drink. I'm trying to cut down on soda (I'm not gonna have a fast metabolism forever, lol) and I hate coffee, and Pomegranate Blue Honest Tea is my favorite less-sugary drink alternative. This variety is caffeine-free, which is kind of a bummer, but I'm trying to lower my caffeine tolerance anyway. The main feature of this tea is its wonderful fruity taste--it's basically a juice! It's delicious and uses all-natural, organic ingredients so I feel good about drinking it. I'm lucky that my university stocks Honest Tea at all its convenience stores so I get to treat myself to yummy teas often.
Shelbe O.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS.  It's funny because I am currently sitting here drinking one as I type this.  This Honest Tea taste sooo good and what really drew me too it was that it is caffeine free.  I am currently pregnant and watch how much caffeine I take in and I can (thankfully) drink as many of these as I want and not worry about it!  I will only have two left in my fridge after I finish this one tonight so I'll be making a trip to the store to go buy more tomorrow!!
Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this tea! It's not too bitter or overly sweet and has a hint of pomegranate that is so good. I have always been a sweet tea drinker, but this my be my favorite! It's also the best bottled tea I've tried so far.
Francesca P.
Peabody, MA
Love this flavor of Honest Tea. Great crisp taste. Wish it wasn’t so expensive, but it’s good so I will keep purchasing. Will probably start trying some different flavors out too. In addition the packaging is super cute.
Kristina B.
Commerce Twp, MI
So this "honest" "tea" has NO TEA IN IT! What?! I can't even...

This is fruit juice. Expensive, fruit juice. With added sugar. Not that it claims it doesn't, but just putting that out there. It says a "tad" sweet but sugar is the 2nd ingredient. Don't get me wrong it tastes fine. But it doesn't taste like tea, because it isn't tea. Unless they are counting the hibiscus as tea?
Nadera D.
Nicholasville, KY
Light and refreshing but still packed with great flavor and not overly sweet. It really is delicious but seems like more of a "juice" product, as opposed to a tea product. The consistency and lightness does seem to resemble tea more than juice though. Either way, tastes fantastic and will definitely be purchasing again. Kroger does great specials and often have them 10/ $10.
Rita M.
I love honest tea's products. I drink this tea regularly at lunch at work and enjoy the slight sweetness that comes from it. The packaging is great, and i always look forward to the quote inside the label that you can read through the bottle! I highly recommend!
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
I like this flavor when I was at Walmart and I didn't know what it was until I bought a single bottle and I guess it's a lot more healthier since it lists all the ingredients and there is not other chemicals in the product but honest things that they put inside it.
Courtney J.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I wasn't expecting such a great taste when I first tried it. The pomegranate with the sweet blueberry, so so so delicious!! My top favorite tea right now! And it's organic, which isn't something I normally look for but it makes me feel good about what I'm putting into my body. Only one slight downside is that it makes my mouth feel dry. Other than that fantastic!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
I believe this is now named CORE Organic and my god it is amazing! I am an advid coffee drinker and this actually gave me more energy than ever before with coffee. 10 calories per bottle , average price for what you'd pay for soda, Snapple, etc. but healthier. Fun flavors so it's not bland like water !