BY HONEST TEA #82 in Tea

A refreshing mix of pomegranate, grape and blueberry flavors.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Pomegranate And Concord Grape Juice Concentrates (For Flavor), Fair Trade Organic Hibiscus, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Blueberry Juice Concentrate (For Flavor), Natural Flavors, Vegetable And Fruit Juice (For Color), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Tartaric Acid

Kaitlyn M.
My favorite drink. I'm trying to cut down on soda (I'm not gonna have a fast metabolism forever, lol) and I hate coffee, and Pomegranate Blue Honest Tea is my favorite less-sugary drink alternative. This variety is caffeine-free, which is kind of a bummer, but I'm trying to lower my caffeine tolerance anyway. The main feature of this tea is its wonderful fruity taste--it's basically a juice! It's delicious and uses all-natural, organic ingredients so I feel good about drinking it. I'm lucky that my university stocks Honest Tea at all its convenience stores so I get to treat myself to yummy teas often.
Nataly C.
Gibsonton, FL
I I love this flavor tea it’s very refreshing a packs a lot of punch flavor this company doesn’t es a great job with the packaging beautiful colors really intrigue the eye
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Two of my favorite flavors combined and it's perfection! Blueberry and pomegranate are so naturally sweet that I was worried this would be obnoxiously sweet, but it's not- it's perfectly balanced. It's such a great flavor and so different from many other tea flavors out there.
Katelyn D.
Sulphur, LA
I enjoy Honest Tea but I usually stick to their original tea flavors because the fruit and lemonade flavors sometimes have a processed, artificial taste to them that I am not a fan of. However for the price I would buy again compared to other brands because I do like their ingredients.
Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this tea! It's not too bitter or overly sweet and has a hint of pomegranate that is so good. I have always been a sweet tea drinker, but this my be my favorite! It's also the best bottled tea I've tried so far.
Jeimy A.
Oxnard , CA
I went to the movies last night and I decided to get this brand and is was really good was not expecting to like it that much was very affordable good taste as well and of course I would purchase this product again !
Julia S.
Troy, NY
I like these teas a lot, I buy one every time I’m in the grocery store and see them in the fridges by the checkout. Tons of different flavors, I love how hey offered sweetened and unsweetened options too.
Kristina B.
Commerce Twp, MI
So this "honest" "tea" has NO TEA IN IT! What?! I can't even...

This is fruit juice. Expensive, fruit juice. With added sugar. Not that it claims it doesn't, but just putting that out there. It says a "tad" sweet but sugar is the 2nd ingredient. Don't get me wrong it tastes fine. But it doesn't taste like tea, because it isn't tea. Unless they are counting the hibiscus as tea?
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This flavor honestly surprised me. I don’t typically like blueberry flavored things, and I’m hot and cold on pomegranate...but I loved this flavor! It’s the perfect amount of sweet and just has a nice light fresh flavor. It doesn’t taste artificial at all. The best thing about honest teas is that they are subtle and refreshing and not loaded with sugar and syrup. I don’t drink much juice because of the high sugar/calorie content but I feel much more content drinking these because they’re a healthier option.
Shelbe O.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS.  It's funny because I am currently sitting here drinking one as I type this.  This Honest Tea taste sooo good and what really drew me too it was that it is caffeine free.  I am currently pregnant and watch how much caffeine I take in and I can (thankfully) drink as many of these as I want and not worry about it!  I will only have two left in my fridge after I finish this one tonight so I'll be making a trip to the store to go buy more tomorrow!!

back