BY HONEST TEA

A “Just a Tad Sweet” oolong & black tea brew with organic cane sugar, peach puree, and agave syrup.

Filtered Water, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Cane Sugar, Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Oolong And Black Tea Leaves, Organic Peach Puree, Organic Agave Syrup, Natural Flavor, Organic Natural Flavor, Citric Acid

• Does anyone know the specific caffeine amount in this tea...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
This is so good. It is not too sweet and has just the right amount of peach in it. I was surprised at how good it was because a lot of bottled teas are way too sweet and bitter. I really liked the packaging and thought it was affordable for an on the go option
lucy r.
philadelphia
Great tea! Although this seems like a sugar free drink, it’s not. This drink has so much sugar in it! You could have it once in a while, but after someone drinking this every day for years, they might get diabetes. The taste is fresh and cool!
Matea R.
Loma Linda, CA
To be honest.... any flavor of this brand is great! You can now find it at Wendy’s and I love the flavors they have and how I can get it in a huge cup of ice and sip on it alll day. I need the caffeine and this is the perfect remedy.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
OMG! This is my HOLY GRAIL store bought iced tea. I ALWAYS buy it when I'm at Whole Foods. I love it because it's light and not super sweet. Usually peach teas have a lot of sugar and this one does not. It is affordable as well! Super refreshing in the summer time. I always want more of this lol!! I have tried other Honest Tea flavors and this one if my favorite! :) i recommend this tea and the other flavors as well!
Sara-Marie K.
Smithton, IL
I love peach tea. And i love glass jars. This is as close to drinking peach tea from a mason jar as you’ll get unless your mama made it! Great flavor, and the peach in it doesn’t taste like chemically engineered garbage. Highly recommend!
Alicia S.
This stuff is pretty ok. It’s not really sweetened and so when I took a drink and was expecting sweetened it was a shock. There is definitely some room for improvement with this tea. I probably will not buy t again
Jessica W.
I feel like I am drinking bliss. Love this brand. Could do with more peach flavor though. Not super sweet. Unlike other iced teas you can taste the actually tea in this. Very healthy too.
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
Got this as a special treat to enjoy during a house sitting job. When they say, "just a tad sweet" they mean "just a tad."
I guess I like sugar as much as the next person, but I don't normally drink pre-sweetened tea because it tastes too sweet. This stuff was just shy of having the right amount of sweet for me. Absolutely still drinkable and refreshing, but a hint more of sugar would have been ideal.

I'd definitely like to try the other varieties!
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
If you think this is going to be sweet like a peach, you've wasted your two dollars. I don't hate the product, but I definitely wouldn't say it's one of my favorites. I guess if you're super big on healthy clean food then go for it, but if not, don't deprive yourself from the literal sweet things in life.
Lori H.
Oolong has some nice health benefits- giving your metabolism a boost and giving you a bit of energy, but I do not care for the taste on its own. The hint of peach gives it a nice zing without a bunch of added sugar. I enjoy the Honest teas. I like the glass bottles the best.
Miss M T.
Tampa, FL
Does anyone know the specific caffeine amount in this tea? (in mg?)